New Druid Staff Stats?

Hordek.6137

For open PvE clerics is fine. You can use the power and the healing power to sustain.But honestly try to get your hands on carriers for group content or go glassy for open PvE.I can recommend condi druid with good CC and bleed application for Open PvE or go hybrid with double axes, staff and lots of roots.I can send you a build if you want to.

@InsaneQR.7412 said:For open PvE clerics is fine. You can use the power and the healing power to sustain.But honestly try to get your hands on carriers for group content or go glassy for open PvE.I can recommend condi druid with good CC and bleed application for Open PvE or go hybrid with double axes, staff and lots of roots.I can send you a build if you want to.

In all honesty, I am brand new to the game and Ranger. I had planned to run base Ranger during open world and only run Druid for fractals, dungeons and raids. If this is not ideal and if Druid can do enough DPS to run around in open world then sure, I would appreciate help with a build.

@Hordek.6137 said:

@InsaneQR.7412 said:For open PvE clerics is fine. You can use the power and the healing power to sustain.But honestly try to get your hands on carriers for group content or go glassy for open PvE.I can recommend condi druid with good CC and bleed application for Open PvE or go hybrid with double axes, staff and lots of roots.I can send you a build if you want to.

In all honesty, I am brand new to the game and Ranger. I had planned to run base Ranger during open world and only run Druid for fractals, dungeons and raids. If this is not ideal and if Druid can do enough DPS to run around in open world then sure, I would appreciate help with a build.

For open world you will most often have enough dmg to kill mobs, finish hearts and do events. If you want to run core that's fine. Going full zerker is probably the best idea.

For druid try to go for healing power and concentration plus any stat that increases your damage.

Thats why harrier is probably best choice for support druid.