Focus for rev?

Ceryxobitus.3012

I've seen a lot of folks calling for greatsword for rev, but what about something like scepter-focus? Rev has plenty of CC options and hammer for long range, so it seems like there's room for a mid-range caster variant? Maybe centered around a legendary that invokes the norn animal spirits as "ghosts" that can move like necro minions but degrade over time?

@LucianTheAngelic.7054 said:

@LucianTheAngelic.7054 said:Vizier Khilbron, Master Togo or Razah with Scepter + Focus is the dream

For that combo to exist one needs to be core XD

I don’t mean a combo of the above I just mean having one of them as an Espec legend with Scepter + Focus

That would be 2 weapons in one legend... that’s the same as ask for dual GS hahahaha..

@Aeolus.3615 said:

@LucianTheAngelic.7054 said:Vizier Khilbron, Master Togo or Razah with Scepter + Focus is the dream

I don’t mean a combo of the above I just mean having one of them as an Espec legend with Scepter + Focus

That would be 2 weapons in one legend... that’s the same as ask for dual GS hahahaha..

And spellbreakers already have made precendent. They get two daggers.

@LucianDK.8615 said:

Yah but daggers isn’t the same as give dual Gs that are 2 2h weapons, can u imagine applying same logic to a 2h dagger... because some classes have a GS that is 2h....

@Aeolus.3615 said:

Yah but daggers isn’t the same as give dual Gs that are 2 2h weapons, can u imagine applying same logic to a 2h dagger... because some classes have a GS that is 2h....

No one is seriously saying “give dual GS.” Not sure where you got that from.

In terms of coding dagger main hand and offhand are separate and technically two weapons (spellbreaker) so it would be possible to get both scepter and focus as the precedent has been set that it is indeed possible.