warrior war crier build

rextren.3874

yes, i'm looking beyond, far way from snowclowns.

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?PK1EwEWosAmGDjdxQxx6xOZC-zRxYBREAFNQX4CEDSZMIK2gALkELgIShKiAVHA-e

everyone need read this:https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Upcoming_changes_and_features/Game_updates/2019-10-01

Call to Arms: This skill has been renamed Call of Valor, and its functionality has changed. Removed an unnecessary unblockable skill fact. This skill now removes 3 conditions from affected allies instead of specific conditions. It also now applies barrier in addition to vigor.

Im sitting here , scratching my head, what goal you trying to reach.

I would asume its supposed to be a WvW build for zerging.Why else someone would play Warhorn.

Now, why the GS when Hammer is far superior here.And you have movement covert with sword.

What the reason for rampage and on my mark?

The stats are all over the place.Same as the sigils.

You want to support but you use offensive sigils because ???

And why Rousing Resilience when you have only ONE reliable stunbreak on a 40 second cd?

Also: Why in lyssas name would a warrior enter wvw without spellbreaker is beyond me.

The build is the embodyment of pure ?chaos?

You're not the only one who isn't a meta slave. Reading the warrior changes for the upcoming balance patch had me interested, mainly because we could finally have a support warrior build. Whether it will be as good as druid, firebrand or any other support build I don't know, but I'm very excited to see an actual support build for warrior.

The build is good in concept, but not in execution. For one, some of the weapons don't fit the support playstyle. Replace the greatsword with the hammer for CC and the sword with the mace for applying weakness, counter attack that applies vulnerability, daze and stun. For specializations, replace Strength with Arms 321 for stacking even more vulnerability and use Defense 332 for the 7% damage increase on weakened foes, lower cooldowns on mace and faster adrenaline gain. Replace "On My Mark"! with Banner of Tactics for the increased healing power and longer boon duration. The armor stats are a mess, mostly zealot, two magi, two minstrel, two marauder and one grieving. Why not full harrier or even mix harrier with cleric stats? It would be more consistent.

Op, you might want to clarify what you want to do with that build.

Wvw?Zerging, smallscale?

Pve?Open world, dungeons, raids?

Right now that build is all over the place and truly a "crier" build, because it makes me want to cry.

If you want to make a shoutwarrior, you should rly know where you want to take it, the stats and sigils you chose are kind of everything, which is not rly good.

If you rly want to go for a wvw zerg supportbuild with heavy focus on healing with shouts id go with something like this

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?PKwEIiNssA2FDjJyOxzVy8ZB-z1QYvomBDuUCKEyMC6OBCvAUdW87zC-w

For even more heal you could swap out trooper rune for monk rune and put a transference sigil on the hammer (you want to use shouts while on hammer to clear condis, and while on sword you use the horn, longer weaponswap makes you think twice before swapping weapons)

With that build you have enough armor, vita and still some power left to crit with hammer for like 4k while your shouts, with monk and transference, heal for about 5-6k per person

Im not an expert for pve, but i dont rly see why anyone would go for that kind of support warrior, because there are other classes that do the job better

@"RedShark.9548" said:Op, you might want to clarify what you want to do with that build.

Wvw?Zerging, smallscale?

Right now that build is all over the place and truly a "crier" build, because it makes me want to cry.

If you want to make a shoutwarrior, you should rly know where you want to take it, the stats and sigils you chose are kind of everything, which is not rly good.

If you rly want to go for a wvw zerg supportbuild with heavy focus on healing with shouts id go with something like this

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?PKwEIiNssA2FDjJyOxzVy8ZB-z1QYvomBDuUCKEyMC6OBCvAUdW87zC-w

For even more heal you could swap out trooper rune for monk rune and put a transference sigil on the hammer (you want to use shouts while on hammer to clear condis, and while on sword you use the horn, longer weaponswap makes you think twice before swapping weapons)

With that build you have enough armor, vita and still some power left to crit with hammer for like 4k while your shouts, with monk and transference, heal for about 5-6k per person

Im not an expert for pve, but i dont rly see why anyone would go for that kind of support warrior, because there are other classes that do the job better

yeah i make fell changes in-game berserker works better than core.http://gw2skills.net/editor/?PK1EwEWosAmGDjdxQxxays9D-zRpYBREAFNQX4CEDSZMI6CJxCIiUoiIQ1B-e

@rextren.3874 said:

@"RedShark.9548" said:Op, you might want to clarify what you want to do with that build.

Wvw?Zerging, smallscale?

yeah i make fell changes in-game berserker works better than core.

ill ask again, what exactly do you want to play ?which gamemode, what type of content do you want to do with that ?

@"DanAlcedo.3281" said:"Looks at new build"

Why this?

Why that?

Why? Why?

Looks to me like a mobile shout zerker. Took every shout, with On My Mark instead of Fear Me which would be due to the ammo count producing more heals. His gear choices seem to be in order to hit certain breakpoints. I would recommend that he swap the Minstrels for Zealots, and the Marauder and Berserker gear for Magi. Take Boon duration food and healing power oil.

Take a look at this @"rextren.3874"http://gw2skills.net/editor/?PK1EwEWosAmGDjdxQxxays9D-zxQYwoD50DXcp0XCkYBEZIUREo60AgPLA-e

I swapped a few sigils out since my stat changes brought to 50% crit without them, which seemed to be what you were going for.

@Lan Deathrider.5910 said:

Why this?

Why that?

Why? Why?

Looks to me like a mobile shout zerker. Took every shout, with On My Mark instead of Fear Me which would be due to the ammo count producing more heals. His gear choices seem to be in order to hit certain breakpoints. I would recommend that he swap the Minstrels for Zealots, and the Marauder and Berserker gear for Magi. Take Boon duration food and healing power oil.

Take a look at this @"rextren.3874"

I swapped a few sigils out since my stat changes brought to 50% crit without them, which seemed to be what you were going for.

You do realize that his build is the equivalent of a car crash with a Truck, a family Van and Bmw.

Nobody survived and he is trying to rebuild a car by using the parts that are still useable.

@DanAlcedo.3281 said:

@DanAlcedo.3281 said:"Looks at new build"

Why this?

Why that?

Why? Why?

Take a look at this @"rextren.3874"

You do realize that his build is the equivalent of a car crash with a Truck, a family Van and Bmw.

Nobody survived and he is trying to rebuild a car by using the parts that are still useable.

Its still evident what he is going for. Lots of shouts that heal and remove condi while trying to keep his health, power, and crit chance at certain levels. I just gave him a more streamlined version of it. It might not be what you would run for a shout build, but if it works for him then let him have his fun.

@Lan Deathrider.5910 said:Take a look at this @"rextren.3874"http://gw2skills.net/editor/?PK1EwEWosAmGDjdxQxxays9D-zxQYwoD50DXcp0XCkYBEZIUREo60AgPLA-e

yeah,, i'm not using food. but you change some thing i need. i guess 900 healpower its ok but, losing power, tough gonna be a problem. i change back to core (def) instead zerker.

but thank you. i need to see some food to add. on my build.

Why this?

Why that?

Why? Why?

hahahaha

Vigorous Shouts: This trait no longer grants adrenaline when using shouts. Instead, it grants healing power equal to 13% of power.

Roaring Reveille: This new trait increases the number of targets for warhorn skills from 5 to 10 and causes warhorn skills to grant an additional boon. It grants fury for Charge and resistance for Call to Arms. It also grants an additional 120 concentrat

Call to Arms: This skill has been renamed Call of Valor, and its functionality has changed. Removed an unnecessary unblockable skill fact. This skill now removes 3 conditions from affected allies instead of specific conditions. It also now applies barrier in addition to vigor.

@rextren.3874 said:

@Lan Deathrider.5910 said:Take a look at this @rextren.3874

yeah,, i'm not using food. but you change some thing i need. i guess 900 healpower its ok but, losing power, tough gonna be a problem. i change back to core (def) instead zerker.

but thank you. i need to see some food to add. on my build.

Well you can certainly swap out non zealots for zealots then, but if you want toughness then try a combination of clerics and magi until you get the toughness and vitality you are comfortable with, then fill out the rest with zealots.

This is what I would run if someone told me I had to play healing shout warrior,

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?PK1EwEmosA2FDjJyOxzVy8VB-zVZYBRE0F+xoBKlgSgqLgujgwDBfPECYDAKGeL+tZB-w

Main changes,Spellbreaker so you can do more than just shout healCull the Weak trait for both more damage in hammer and damage reductionLast Stand for obvious reasonsswapped "on my mark" for balanced stancesword/warhorn as minstrels and hammer as berserkers, full zealots otherwisemonk runes, more healing and you don't need soldier rune condi removalrice ball foodsword/warhorn focused as heal sethammer as damage and interrupt centricwinds of disenchantment

@"Justine.6351" said:This is what I would run if someone told me I had to play healing shout warrior,

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?PK1EwEmosA2FDjJyOxzVy8VB-zVZYBRE0F+xoBKlgSgqLgujgwDBfPECYDAKGeL+tZB-w

Main changes,Spellbreaker so you can do more than just shout healCull the Weak trait for both more damage in hammer and damage reductionLast Stand for obvious reasonsswapped "on my mark" for balanced stancesword/warhorn as minstrels and hammer as berserkers, full zealots otherwisemonk runes, more healing and you don't need soldier rune condi removalrice ball foodsword/warhorn focused as heal sethammer as damage and interrupt centricwinds of disenchantment

While I tried to stay close to what @rextren.3874 had, this is a good recommendation for him. @RedShark.9548 also gave you a good alternative, @rextren.3874.

@"Justine.6351" said:This is what I would run if someone told me I had to play healing shout warrior,

Thats basically what i posted, mine just had more defensive gear, and more healing (with the optional rune etc i posted)

Traits are pretty much the same

@"Justine.6351" said:winds of disenchantment

yes, sb can do i good supp with this elite skill, but even i take hammer i will do not have quickness to use that. i only can change the sword for mace, that's will be nice.

so, Rousing Resilience make my build ok, because i tested berserker and spellbreaker, and this 2 don't make the sabe thing of Defense spec line. And the rampage with 48k hp ~hehe~.

i make the fell changes on my build on yours tips, but the changes don't reach what i'm seek... (2000 power, 1000 healing, 2800 armor, 24k vit., 50% change to crit.) like everyone said to use monk rune, i really don't like, i lost some stats to use this rune, basically my warrior can do "things" now, like a burst warrior into the 20 ppl without afriad to die (of course i died, sea of sorrow need to learn be less defensive).

the Delicious Rice Ball it's a good food thanks, i'll use it.

thanks for the all the tip @"Justine.6351",i'm setting the infs and the food now. that's the result:

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?PK1EkEWosAmGDjdxQxx6xOZC-zRpYBREAFNQX4CFDSZMIqCJxCIiUoiIQ1HQAzh3ifbWA-e(edited)

but i'll accept more tips.

I ran into a roamer running something similar I think, was using greatsword and axe/warhorn. His sustain was pretty high and still regularly hitting 5k crits on my marauder spellbreaker. Trying to come up with something similar but he was definitely running strength/defense/tactics.

@Sylpheed.8163 said:I ran into a roamer running something similar I think, was using greatsword and axe/warhorn. His sustain was pretty high and still regularly hitting 5k crits on my marauder spellbreaker. Trying to come up with something similar but he was definitely running strength/defense/tactics.

yep, gs can deal 5k crit on this build too