THE WHOLE STORY ACHIEVEMENT

Teddy.1625

Hello,

I would really appreciate it if anyone was able to give me a solution to this problem. I have tried to finish this achievement to the point where I feel like making a complaint letter. This is so ridiculous and it got me so frustrated. I have tried everything I could find out on what could go wrong and what to avoid, or what to do to get this achievement .

I have done the following without getting the achievement done :

• watched all memories, did not leave until each and every one of them ended
  • If I saw an NPC ghost, i followed it and returned to My Purpose Bird Spirit ( as per Dulfy http://dulfy.net/2017/09/24/gw2-path-of-fire-act-3-story-achievements-guide/#The_Whole_Story_2_AP )
  • when Caithe stole the egg, i followed
  • When Balthazar spawns in the last memory, I did not go up to him, i even tried backing off before last staircase - to no prevail
  • I tried doing it once without following any ghosts. I do not know what else to do to get this achievement. It is beyond ridiculous.

The fact that I have to fight Balthazar every time when I try to restart this part of the story and the long talk and slow progression of this instance, I feel like this achievement is one of the worst there are in GW2.

Please, I need someone to help me out with this.

Thank you.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...

This achievement is AWFUL I've tried it 3 times, each time the icon disappears on the second to last scene - the final scene with Balthazar doesn't even start so I don't know what the deal is.

Completely wasting my time here and losing any sort of fun with stuff like this.