Erm, is Blackgate trying to tank down?

Kurowolfe.7396

@Mil.3562 said:

@Acheron.4731 said:lol, probably not. Just ppl don't play anymore :)I am in BG and haven't logged in since Aug 30th.I will be back for expansions.Many quit before I did

^This. I have not been active for weeks and finally stopped playing since ANet 'lanced' and killed the sole purpose of Warclaw.

Well I can promise you that the people who quit WvW because they can't abuse the most broken thing in the game as easily anymore (warclaw) are of no real loss compared to the droves who quit the game because of the warclaw.

With a bit of luck Anet will continue nerfing the mounts until their sole purpose is to get from point A to point B and are useless it LITERALLY every other regard.

@Bigpapasmurf.5623 said:Makes you wonder...what population of those who are upset about the lance are the same ones that can't/don't solo or small scale as they are used to the safety of a zerg?

May be neither actually. It's those bunker runaway builds that can't handle dying in a video game.

Also you don't need a mount if you just stay within 5 steps of a tower.

@Doug.4930 said:

@Mil.3562 said:

@"Acheron.4731" said:lol, probably not. Just ppl don't play anymore :)I am in BG and haven't logged in since Aug 30th.I will be back for expansions.Many quit before I did

^This. I have not been active for weeks and finally stopped playing since ANet 'lanced' and killed the sole purpose of Warclaw.

Well I can promise you that the people who quit WvW because they can't abuse the most broken thing in the game as easily anymore (warclaw) are of no real loss compared to the droves who quit the game because of the warclaw.

With a bit of luck Anet will continue nerfing the mounts until their sole purpose is to get from point A to point B and are useless it LITERALLY every other regard.

They should remove lance, but also they should reduce warclaw to dolyak speed.Warclaw is as unhealthy for wvw as if they'd removed contest ability from waypoints as under pop servers before could use coordination, and tactics to compete with full coverage blobby servers, but are now blobbed over 1 group at a time faster than any are capable of capturing.Warclaw shouldn't have instant stomp ability "I'd argue theif shouldn't either" as I like stomping, and downed state gives off meta players a chance to get good in another way as it can be a powerful tool, but if everyone is going to have insta kill ability on downed players then remove down state completely don't add junk, if Anet worked as hard at fixing something as they do to avoid fixing something they would have fixed this long ago.

I'm on BG and there is no such thing. There is one guild that PPTs like all day long but usually quit around mid-week. The people you see on BG are mostly the exact same people day in and day out. I see the same 20 people every single time I login. The closer warscore has no conspiracy around it, FC just had a lot of people playing this week and were dominating in PPT during EU pretty much every time I checked.