Purchased Path of Fire but activated it on a closed account — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Purchased Path of Fire but activated it on a closed account

Looking to get back into Guild Wars 2 after a few years. Originally when I purchased the game I had two copies and refunded one (which resulted in support closing my account). I ended up playing on my secondary account as support told me I was not able to use my primary email address anymore.

When I purchased the Path of Fire expansion to try to get back into Guild Wars 2 I had somehow logged into my "closed" account on their website and purchased the game, but I cannot log into the client because my account has been closed. Has this happened to anyone else? Do I need to request a refund and re-buy the game on my actual account?

I submitted a ticket 4 days ago but haven't heard anything back yet.

Comments

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.