Djinn Bottler and Giant Slayer

jwaz.1908

I just noticed that the Djinn Slayer achievement (Djinn Bottler) added in Path of Fire only requires the player to kill 100 Djinn for the final tier. I was wondering if it would be possible to get the Giant Slayer achievement reduced to 100 as well, which would make it less ridiculous to acquire seeing as how few giants there are in game.

@OriOri.8724 said:I haven't spent much time hunting giants on the new maps, but could you compare how many giants spawn compared to how many Djinn are available to fight on these 5 maps. Because if its a similar number, then giant slayer should be on the same level as djinn bottler

There are waaaaaaaaaaaay more djinns than giants. There is also an area that was full of djinns. That one area probably has more djinns than all the giants in the game.

How about making djinn go to 1000 like EVERY other ach? I get they wanted to make it manageable, but consistency and challenges are good! It seems more reasonable now, but when your done you'll wish there was more won't you? I wish they'd add another tier to all slayers

@Khisanth.2948 said:

@OriOri.8724 said:I haven't spent much time hunting giants on the new maps, but could you compare how many giants spawn compared to how many Djinn are available to fight on these 5 maps. Because if its a similar number, then giant slayer should be on the same level as djinn bottler

There are waaaaaaaaaaaay more djinns than giants. There is also an area that was full of djinns. That one area probably has more djinns than all the giants in the game.

In that case either Djinn bottler needs to go up or giant slayer needs to come down. They can even keep Giant slayer 1000 kills with a title but no AP, but bring the last AP reward down to killing 100 giants to be in line with other lsayer achievements in terms of time required to complete.

Archived