Delayed Reactions & Taunt

Also, the trait description in-game doesn't match the one in the update notes:In-game: Disabling a foe slows them.Update notes: This trait no longer grants alacrity but now triggers on any control effect rather than only on interrupts.If Taunt's not working, then neither description is correct. I'm still curious though which one is actually intended.

@Ipomoea Jalapa.6897 said:Also, the trait description in-game doesn't match the one in the update notes:In-game: Disabling a foe slows them.Update notes: This trait no longer grants alacrity but now triggers on any control effect rather than only on interrupts.If Taunt's not working, then neither description is correct. I'm still curious though which one is actually intended.

My only guess is that Disables has to come from the player themselves and not one of their illusions, but that seems like a weird restriction. Hoping that an ANet employee can either acknowledge it is not working as intended, or confirm that the player (not the illusion) must disable the opponent.