"Counterattack Kick" isn't a kick — Guild Wars 2 Forums
Home Professions Ranger

"Counterattack Kick" isn't a kick

Leo.5829Leo.5829 Member ✭✭

As said in the title it isn't a kick. The animation has been changed to a short punch (or whatever that is supposed to be?). It would be nice to either fix the name or animation of the skill.

Comments

• Eurantien.4632Eurantien.4632 Member ✭✭✭✭

Lmao, if they were gonna change the animation, why not keep the gs throw and make it a kd if you've blocked an attack and not a kd if you haven't... and then you'd have a sick animation and an all around useful skill.

• Durzlla.6295Durzlla.6295 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Leo.5829 said:
    As said in the title it isn't a kick. The animation has been changed to a short punch (or whatever that is supposed to be?). It would be nice to either fix the name or animation of the skill.

I think it depends on the race doesn’t it? I know for male sylvari you like... “slap” them with the flat part of the sword lol.

"But my children sing to me. Listen. They sing dark, delicious notes about power and family. As their mother, I have to grant them their wish."

• Eurantien.4632Eurantien.4632 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Durzlla.6295 said:

@Leo.5829 said:

I think it depends on the race doesn’t it? I know for male sylvari you like... “slap” them with the flat part of the sword lol.

Yeah it's still the old animation, OP must just be using a new char or something.