Drop of Visage of the Khan-Ur was doubled ¿Is that a joke? - Page 4 — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Drop of Visage of the Khan-Ur was doubled ¿Is that a joke?

124>

Comments

• Frostfang.5109Frostfang.5109 Member ✭✭✭

@wQnxy.7529 said:
    The worst is - this helmet is not even looks good

It does imo. That's the only reason I want it!!!

• Dante.1763Dante.1763 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 3, 2019

@misterman.1530 said:

@Magnus Godrik.5841 said:
    Do you really need everything to enjoy the game? Rng items are ok especially since the vast majority of things in this game are not rng.

Vast majority of things? Like what? Things you can buy? Sometimes with items collected that are affected by rng (winterberries)?

Its funny to me when people say you should be happy with the usually -terrible- looking items obtainable at merchants, while the good looking items are either stupid rare to the point of being out of reach for most players, or from raids, which..are out of reach for most players in this game.

However, they removed it from the achievement, so im fine with that. Ill get one someday, maybe, if they ever get added to guaranteed wardrobe unlocks, since one will never drop for me.

Amana Silentchild; My Main
    Ember Wandertooth; The Kingslayer, Kianda Redpaw; The Blazing Light
    Why GW is Called Guildwars

• @Regh.8649 said:

@wQnxy.7529 said:
    The worst is - this helmet is not even looks good lol. I need it jsut for the achi and will never ever come back.

Again, just in case you haven't noticed, you no longer need the helmet to get the achiv

My achi still says you need. Wdym?

• @wQnxy.7529 said:

@Regh.8649 said:

@wQnxy.7529 said:
    The worst is - this helmet is not even looks good lol. I need it jsut for the achi and will never ever come back.

Again, just in case you haven't noticed, you no longer need the helmet to get the achiv

It says, "12 out of 15" are needed for the Achievement. 15 skins minus the 3 Helmets equals 12.

• @Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:

@wQnxy.7529 said:

@Regh.8649 said:

@wQnxy.7529 said:

It says, "12 out of 15" are needed for the Achievement. 15 skins minus the 3 Helmets equals 12.

I validated the above, but for me it is still showing 9 out of 15. Did you unlock one of the Khan skins?

• Ayrilana.1396Ayrilana.1396 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Palm Tiger.8275 said:

@Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:

@wQnxy.7529 said:

@Regh.8649 said:

@wQnxy.7529 said:

I validated the above, but for me it is still showing 9 out of 15. Did you unlock one of the Khan skins?

Hover the cursor over the reward tiers. The second to last and last both require 12 skins.

• The joke is that they changed this after I mapped this zone with all my characters. I don't expect that I would have gotten anything anyway but still.

• Are you guys high? There are not enough uniquecitems like this. Finaly something of worth to look up to... there are just too many titles/shinys that doesnt mean anything. I cant differentiate between a veteran and a noob in this game.
    In guild wars 1, if you seen a panda mini, it meant something. Obsidian armor meant something.... in gud wars 2 nothing is meaningfull, maybe this chair will be the start

• Newsflash: Achievements aren't meant to be completed in a day!

• Shadowmoon.7986Shadowmoon.7986 Member ✭✭✭
    edited December 8, 2019

@LolLookAtMyAP.8394 said:
    Newsflash: Achievements aren't meant to be completed in a day!

But now this one can be. 500g or just do the gv strike everyday. So far gotten 4 shoulder chests doing the strike everyday. You do not need the helm.

• Linken.6345Linken.6345 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Shadowmoon.7986 said:

But now this one can be. 500g or just do the gv strike everyday. So far gotten 4 shoulder chests doing the strike everyday. You do not need the helm.

Iv gotten zero shoulders so just becouse your really lucky dont think everyone is.

• crepuscular.9047crepuscular.9047 Member ✭✭✭✭

neither should it be tied behind RNG, if it takes 5k chillis to trade in? sure, I have no problems with it.
    but doing it almost every day since release and still not getting it is stupid.

[RIP Fashion Wars 2005-2018]     [TTS] [KA] [SI]     [RIP Fashion Wars 2005-2018]
    Praise the Inevitable Eternal Transcendent King Palawa Ignacious Joko, the Beloved and Feared Undying Eternal Monarch of All !!!
    ... til Aurene ate him for dessert 😭
  • Ayrilana.1396Ayrilana.1396 Member ✭✭✭✭

@crepuscular.9047 said:

neither should it be tied behind RNG,

Why not?

• Gop.8713Gop.8713 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Thenme.6491 said:
    Are you guys high? There are not enough uniquecitems like this. Finaly something of worth to look up to... there are just too many titles/shinys that doesnt mean anything. I cant differentiate between a veteran and a noob in this game.
    In guild wars 1, if you seen a panda mini, it meant something. Obsidian armor meant something.... in gud wars 2 nothing is meaningfull, maybe this chair will be the start

If you can't tell the difference between a vet and a noob, why would it matter who was a vet and who was a noob . . ?

@Linken.6345 said:

@Shadowmoon.7986 said:

Iv gotten zero shoulders so just becouse your really lucky dont think everyone is.

Two for me, both from the same run. I know I've said that already in more than one thread -- and perhaps even in this thread -- but it will never cease to entertain me :)

After doing everything in this zone every day since release, I've gotten those two shoulders, the ooze mini and the home node. That's it. I have gotten like six precursors over that same period, no joke. RNG is a cruel mistress . . .

The only thing I haven't done every day is the jp, which I still do once a week when I run map completion, but not every day anymore. I stopped the daily jp around the time ep one was released . . .

@Ayrilana.1396 said:

@crepuscular.9047 said:

neither should it be tied behind RNG,

Why not?

It prevents player progress. If there is nothing a player can do to progress their goals when they log in, they stop logging in. Which is bad . . .

• Linken.6345Linken.6345 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 9, 2019

@crepuscular.9047 said:

neither should it be tied behind RNG, if it takes 5k chillis to trade in? sure, I have no problems with it.
    but doing it almost every day since release and still not getting it is stupid.

Can you buy it for 5k chillis now?

N/m read wrong please delete.