October European PvP Power Rankings

Vallun.2071

The October European PvP Power Rankings are based on observable performance and objective results such as Win Ratios, Tournament Exposure, Mechanical Skill, Rotational Knowledge, Decision Making and Effective Communication. Inactive players have been excluded from the list to promote participation in the community.

These values have been gathered from multiple sources in the competitive EU scene and should reflect the general consensus of the skill level of the community despite individual player opinions. With the release of Path of Fire, players have been judged on their ability to adapt to the new meta despite obvious imbalances.

Warrior:Boyce 91Goku 90Obindo 89Vans 89Iriel(core) 88Misha 86Madchild 85Edson 83Thybz 82Trama 80Briseis 76Hirys 76Fara 75Ajaxx 75Roberto 74Corion _ 73

Necromancer:Wing 88Sinid 87Posi 85Imda 81Vebryan 80Lord Asura 78Azurrs 77Bartek 77Hybrid 76Ace 76Hollts 76Domoscrub 75Heis _ 74

Guardian:Tage 92Mancow 90Zan 88Blackjack 87Tolfdir (dps) 85Obindo 84Grim Kram (dps) 83Cookie 83Tayzyr 81Uchiha (dps) 79Kranox 75

Thief:Sindrener 92Aieone 88Tolfdir 86Tisar 85Kaitori 83Aurora 82Hybrid 76Panda 76Azyro (staff) 76Sizer (s/p) 73

Mesmer:Misha 95Helseth 89Alcazaro 86Frostball 85Singa 81Hyperiel 79Mysthesia 75Enigma 73Zenvo _ 72

Revenant:Jonasdon 88Ebrush 88Trekon 85Aurora 84Tenebrae 78Azzurs 76Briseis _ 75

Elementalist:Slash 85Crann 84Sinid 78Rubadub 74Quadrel _ 78

Ranger:Xomixom 85Grim Kram 85Miaz 84KeesFlodder 84Frosty Bowman 83Kol 82Shadow the Jedi (roleplay) 80Erzian 80Alcazar 79Pedohirsch 77Paraphrenia 76Suffish _ 75

Engineer:Zan 95Hyperiel 86Thijsken 85Kaaiserz 80

@Vallun.2071 said:The October European PvP Power Rankings are based on observable performance and objective results such as Win Ratios, Tournament Exposure, Mechanical Skill, Rotational Knowledge, Decision Making and Effective Communication.

Warrior:Ajaxx _ 75

So lets be honest here... 49 is the real number.

I find my rating of 80 quite interesting. Whether you think I'm role playing or not, my ability to theorycraft and mechanical knowledge of ranger is second to literally none. I'm listed as 80 but does an 80 repeatedly embarrass top 20 players? These ratings are comical considering no one on that list spends even an 8th of my time internalizing skill cooldowns and perfecting skill rotations. This increases my awareness as it allows me to watch my opponent rather than my skillbar. I look on that list and im sure 90% of them play meta. I literally invented my own viability off meta. I invented the soulbeast. Say what you want, but there's a reason both Miaz and Rom as well as countless no names have inquired about my variety of off meta builds.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SV4EHGpFnww

@shadowthejedi.3089 said:I find my rating of 80 quite interesting. Whether you think I'm role playing or not, my ability to theorycraft and mechanical knowledge of ranger is second to literally none. I'm listed as 80 but does an 80 repeatedly embarrass top 20 players? These ratings are comical considering no one on that list spends even an 8th of my time internalizing skill cooldowns and perfecting skill rotations. This increases my awareness as it allows me to watch my opponent rather than my skillbar. I look on that list and im sure 90% of them play meta. I literally invented my own viability off meta. I invented the soulbeast. Say what you want, but there's a reason both Miaz and Rom as well as countless no names have inquired about my variety of off meta builds.

You killing someone not even on my power rankings? not impressed :)

@shadowthejedi.3089 said:I find my rating of 80 quite interesting. Whether you think I'm role playing or not, my ability to theorycraft and mechanical knowledge of ranger is second to literally none. I'm listed as 80 but does an 80 repeatedly embarrass top 20 players? These ratings are comical considering no one on that list spends even an 8th of my time internalizing skill cooldowns and perfecting skill rotations. This increases my awareness as it allows me to watch my opponent rather than my skillbar. I look on that list and im sure 90% of them play meta. I literally invented my own viability off meta. I invented the soulbeast. Say what you want, but there's a reason both Miaz and Rom as well as countless no names have inquired about my variety of off meta builds.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SV4EHGpFnww

We all know that you are the king of all Rangers and the rightful God Of PvPNoone compares to you.. Maybe u can teach me how to play soulbeast one day but i know your highness won't have enough time for me cuz you are farming this "top" players 24/7.... I just wish I could be u =/

Archived