Seimur is a cooking vendor now . . .

Gop.8713

I agree. That's the one thing that put me off using the home instance cooking station unless I absolutely had to (and made it annoying when I did), if I found I needed something from the vendors I had to leave the instance, run to the vendor, and then load back into the instance. Now I'm much more likely to use my personal kitchen.

@Gop.8713 said:

@Loosmaster.8263 said:We brought this issue up when it released. No vendor access.

See? Look at anet all listening and stuff . . .

Well one would think a crafting station without a vendor is pretty much 50% useless, lol.

Edit: I'm going to change that to 1/3 because it at least gave you bank access in the instance...Edit 2: I'm going to take edit 1 back and go to my original, lol. You have to be on the cooking character to only have bank access...

@Loosmaster.8263 said:

@Gop.8713 said:

@Loosmaster.8263 said:We brought this issue up when it released. No vendor access.

See? Look at anet all listening and stuff . . .

Well one would think a crafting station without a vendor is pretty much 50% useless, lol.

Tbh even though my usual home instance runner is a cook, I still use the crafting station more for the bank than the crafting, and I'll use seimur more to sell junk than buy cooking things. But it's still nice :p