visual cluster for FB is real, need tone down

Comments

• Sorem.9157Sorem.9157 Member ✭✭✭

mirage

/10chars

• Tycura.1982Tycura.1982 Member ✭✭✭

Both if you ask me.

• Yannir.4132Yannir.4132 Member ✭✭✭✭

Put a Firebrand, a Scourge, a Mirage and a Holosmith into a teamfight. You never saw a bigger clusterduck.

• Vagrant.7206Vagrant.7206 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Yannir.4132 said:
    Put a Firebrand, a Scourge, a Mirage and a Holosmith into a teamfight. You never saw a bigger clusterduck.

Don't forget to throw in some thief traps!

The great god Lagki demands sacrifice!

• Trevor Boyer.6524Trevor Boyer.6524 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Yannir.4132 said:

Yeah

Imagine you and your friends emitting Super Saiyan graphics while doing something ordinary like walking through a door.

• MyPuppy.8970MyPuppy.8970 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Yannir.4132 said:

If it were viable, I'd nuke that with a Meteor Shower.

• Psycoprophet.8107Psycoprophet.8107 Member ✭✭✭✭

It's really fun when a minion master scourge is paired with a mirage in a match, 11 extra figures on screen is anoying imo, may not be for some tho

• @Trevor Boyer.6524 said:

@Yannir.4132 said:

Yeah

Imagine you and your friends emitting Super Saiyan graphics while doing something ordinary like walking through a door.

Taking a dump.

With that being said I like the visuals of firebrand/scourge etc.

• Lighter.5631Lighter.5631 Member ✭✭✭
    edited October 4, 2019

@Yannir.4132 said:

scourge and holo visual got toned down this patch, but compared to them even prepatch, fb and mirage are just on a next level.
    specially firebrand, visual gives my eyes cancer

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.