Surprise Mechanic (Drunk Scrapper Variant) got some serious buffs.

Vagrant.7206

I decided to pull this bad boy up for another go-round today.

https://metabattle.com/wiki/Build:Scrapper_-_Surprise_Mechanic

Hoooooo nelly that was fun. Until I got a team that had 3 thieves and trash talked each other, but that's more about people being jerks.

Give it a shot, if only for the sheer troll value. The spike damage is quite surprising. The latest patch saw buffs everywhere for this build, except for an increased cooldown on sneak gyro. Honestly though, I barely notice the increased cooldown on sneak gyro. It's not 1-shot stealth ranger levels of absurdity, but still pretty good.

I used to play something like that in my Scrapper in my alts accounts.... not anymore (Mine trail in place of OCS coz 3 x mines in each dodge and can critic is better than a long cd 1 aoe hit and have to wait -50% health) and (Elite Mortar kit in place sneak gyro, we already have stealth with "Toss Elixir S" and without speaking about the combo's feild of the kit mortar, each auto-attack hit between 1k and 2,5k)

But they nerfed "Shaped charge", before we have a free "+10% damage in each foe who have "vulnerability", now, u have to build 20 stacks of vulnerability in someone to have this "free" +10% damage and i'm not an ele or rev or even..... Holo :) to do it that fast with hammer and i know no one who gonna stay there with 20 stacks of vulnurabiliy in him without clean it..or try at least.

Explosives don't worth it now, the only noticeable trait is "Blasting Zone" (Big boomer not that much) ..... unless ur playing with Bombs and grenades.