Another double duo vs no duo matchup — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Another double duo vs no duo matchup

Kahrgan.7401Kahrgan.7401 Member ✭✭✭

Please fix this. This should never happen.

https://imgur.com/a/amlZr5e

Comments

• Fortus.6175Fortus.6175 Member ✭✭✭

I would post pictures of all the matches like those I have come across JUST over the last week, but I fear everyone would have to scroll more than if they were reading the Old Testament scroll....

• MethaneGas.8357MethaneGas.8357 Member ✭✭✭

Still seems like a close game. Did well despite everything...

• Yeah, this happens a lot unfortunately.

If DuoQ/teamed players queued separately to Soloqs this problem wouldn't exist, but that's not the case. I think DuoQs already have enough of an advantage over SoloQs to start, but these games where they're stacked together against SoloQ players make me want to stop playing personally.

If I get a match that RNG-unfair, I usually take a break for a day, up to a week while I take inventory on how many black cats i've seen and how many ladders i've walked under lately. Queue-dodging meta.

Remove Ranked DuoQ pls&ty

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.