Nerf Suggestions for Chronomancer

Lethion.8745

We all know that Chrono is overperforming in every possible game mode. There is a chronomancer in both teams in nearly every single PvP match. WvW is full of zerging Chronos. They are able to solo all meta events. It's so good at both damaging and supporting that people are making 10 chrono raids. Anet should address this issue as soon as possible and remove this toxicity from game to make it playable for everyone again. These are my suggestions on how to balance this disgusting and compeletly broken spec.Before going deep in traits, let's start with skills

New shatters were supposed to be a trade-off for having acces to such incredibly strong spec, right? How is that a trade if all shatters have an extra effect in addition their original ones. You just trade your ability to shatter without clones (which actually doesn't make any difference. Who does shatter without clones anyway?) with those new effects. This has to be changed.

Split Second (F1) No longer deals increased damage to slowed foes.

Rewinder (F2) No longer recharges itself for each clone shattered.

Time Sink (F3) No longer applies slow

Continuum Split (F4) (This one is especially broken so additional changes must be made) No longer gives Distortion. Only resets weapons skills.

Weapon Skills

Echo of Memory (Shield-4) (Block is already incredibly strong. It even gives protection and slow. There is no need for having it twice. I would also remove the phantasm summoning but as the design goes, all off-hand weapons has to have a phantasm skill. But still I encourage anet to consider remove it from this one. It's already overpowered.) No langer has the chain skill Deja Vu.

Tides of Time (Shield-5) (Double aoe stun with projectile block is already insane. There is no reason have it give Alacrity and Quickness) No longer gives Quickness and Alacrity.

Wells

Well of Eternity (The amount of heal is already too much for AoE heal. It shouldn't remove conditions. Also you don't have to be inside of well for initial heal. That's against the whole point of wells.) No longer Removes Conditions. You no longer receive the initial heal if you are not inside of well.

Well of Action (You are either a supportive skill or an offensive skill. You can't be both. Besides quickness is the most broken mechanic in the game) No longer applies slow. No longer deals damage.

Well of Calamity (Same issue with Well of Action) No longer applies chill. No longer deals damage.

Well of Precognation (This one is truly overloaded. It already breaks stun so stability is too much.) No longer restores endurance. No longer gives Stability.

Well of Calamity (It applies too many conditions for such high damage skill. We must be able to step out from it at least) No longer applies cripple. No longer applies Weakness.

Well of Gravitiy (The amount of aoe cc this skill has blows my mind. It must be reduced. Damage is also not asked for such strong control ability) No longer pulls. No longer deals damage.

Traits (Now it's the real juicy part)

Delayed Reactions (There is no difference between 3 second internal cooldown and no internal cd at all. It must be increased) Interval for same target is increased to 10 seconds.

Time Catches Up (Superspeed makes it impossible to avoid shatters. And chronos shouldn't be able to deal so much dmg people in cc. It leaves no counter play options) Activating a shatter gives illusions swiftness instead of superspeed. Shatters no longer deals increased damage to movement impaired foes.

All's Well That End's Well (The amount of aoe burst heal this provides makes it unfair to other supports) The amount of heal is reduced by 50%.

Flow of Time (Given that the ability of spamming illusions chrono has, the duration stacks up too quickly) Boon duration no longer increases for each clone is shattered.

Danger Time (Additional critical chance alone is overpowered. Why give it additional damage too) No longer deals increased damage to slowed enemies.

Illusionary Reversion (Chronomancer already summons too many clones and this traits encourages shattering them mindlesly) Now it has a internal cooldown for 10 seconds.

Improved Alacrity (This is supposed to be a trade off which gains value with boon duration. Current verion is a win regardless of your current boon duration bonus) Now the alacrity duration is decreased to 50%.

Time Marches On (Infinite 25% movement speed bonus with no trait points spent is competely insane. I see, Chronomancer is all about speeding up but reduced incoming cc is just too much) No longer reduces the the duration of incoming movement-impairing conditions.

Lost Time (Same issue with Delayed Reactions) Internal cooldown is increased to 10 seconds

Sezie The Moment (Same issue with Flow of Time) Boon duration no longer increased for each clone is shattered.

Chronophantasma ( It lacks counterplay and too dominant in PvP. It's creating degenerate play and there is no direct solution to this issue. You know what? Just better disable it untill you find something new and fair to replace it) This trait is disabled.

These are just my ideas of course. Feel free to share yours.

This must be a troll post right?? Cuz hell knows dude.. when it comes to "nerf nerf nerf" threads u can never know lol. I've seen some crazy posts that were actually serious. Chrono in WvW? Chrono in PvP? Since IP was removed Chrono is already dead. Might as well just remove the spec in general. Even in PvE playing it feels like a mess without IP ^^

@youle.5824 said:So many people cant spot obvious sarcasm xD that makes me laugh even more then the op post

In a post you can't tell the voice in which it was written for a sec I took it serious because we have so many who write class xy is over powered . The problem even from them more then half a troll posts. I heard in wooden potato video about the last balancing patch that he also trolled in the forum about the changed ele ait sigil (vs the one from mesmer) and they took his trolling serious and went with what he suggested

@Lethion.8745 said:There is a chronomancer in both teams in nearly every single PvP match.

Chronophantasma ( It lacks counterplay and too dominant in PvP. It's creating degenerate play and there is no direct solution to this issue. You know what? Just better disable it untill you find something new and fair to replace it) This trait is disabled.

İ thought these two was obvious enough. LoL

Man these nerfs are weak. We should go much further:

F1, also does shatter damage to you.F2, also confuses you.F3, also daze.F4, not only it should not do distortion, it also shall have 30 secs longer CD.

I think this is fair consider how amazingly awesome chrono shatters are.

@otto.5684 said:Man these nerfs are weak. We should go much further:

F1, also does shatter damage to you.F2, also confuses you.F3, also daze.F4, not only it should not do distortion, it also shall have 30 secs longer CD.

YES! We need IP back BUT, with the trade-off that all shatters negative effects will be applied on you.

@Alek Seven.2374 said:

YES! We need IP back BUT, with the trade-off that all shatters negative effects will be applied on you.

Or.. maybe just shatter youself too together with your illusions. Maybe we were the illusion all along?

Ah, wait. That was mirage. Nevermind.

@BadMed.3846 said:

@"Alek Seven.2374" said:All I see here is BadMed got banned and made another account and did this tread.

So all you're left with now is baseless posts like this that add absolutely no value? At least my claims for mirage nerfs are on point with what needs to happen.

C99_MbhWAAERrWm.jpg

@Zhaid Zhem.6508 said:That's amazing, but you're giving more ideas to dev. Please don't.

Nobody is playing anyway. Can't go worse

@Lethion.8745 said:

Or.. maybe just shatter youself too together with your illusions. Maybe we were the illusion all along?

can we call it kamishattermancer?

@Mighty Sorceress.2387 said:

can we call it kamishattermancer?

Sure we can, fellow quaggan.