[Suggestion] Style Templates

Shep.4026

It's always been kind of frustrating for me not to be able to save armor custumizations on a per character basis, especially when characters of a same class share ascended gear. I don't like using outfits, but am forced to simply because I neither have enough transmutations charges nor can I be bothered to reskin and re-dye the armor every time I send it around. It's even worse if you have a cultural skin attached, because you have to reskin it with the right race and forgetting that makes me want to bite my keyboard so hard that I don't use cultural skins on armor that I share anymore, it's just not worth the headache.

So, now that we're getting Build Templates and Equipment Templates and both are Character based... How about adding Character based Style Templates to give this whole system the shine it needs? Being able to switch between different wardrobe compositions and keeping them no matter which armor I wear.... That's the dream.

I beg you, please consider this.

@kharmin.7683 said:

@Vavume.8065 said:So you basically want to create an outfit system but using armor pieces, yeah not a bad idea, but it would probably clash with Anet selling outfits.

And clash with them selling transmutation charges.

It would depend on whether scrapping charges would cause more of a dip than selling extra style slots. Not something we have a huge insight on, but it could work out potentially