[EU] LFG (Semi-Hardcore PVE, Raids, Fractal, open world content) Local-time UTC+3 — Guild Wars 2 Forums

[EU] LFG (Semi-Hardcore PVE, Raids, Fractal, open world content) Local-time UTC+3

Hello guys!
I am looking for a friendly guild that I can have fun playing the game with, I am interested in the PVE content as I have never played a Raid before and would love to experience the Raids, high level fractals and other stuff like guild missions etc...
I am not your "Knows everything" kind of player, but I have been playing the game since the release though. I main Mesmer and I played it since the beta and stress tests. I have spent most of my time playing solo in gw2 and so little time with one guild that I don't recall their name atm. I got the legendary Twilight, and I am fully geared with ascended armor and trinkets. Would love to join a friendly community that plays the game for fun "Without screaming at each other" and clear some content ofc :)

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.