[Video] Poison Shaman Scourge WvW Build — Guild Wars 2 Forums

[Video] Poison Shaman Scourge WvW Build

EremiteAngel.9765EremiteAngel.9765 Member ✭✭✭✭
edited October 10, 2019 in Necromancer

Sharing the Poison Shaman Scourge WvW Build!
High HP, High Barrier, Strong Condi Burst and 30 stacks of Death Carapace!
Easy to play for all age groups.
Try it now.

Build:
http://gw2skills.net/editor/?PSwAYt/lNweYIsPmJWyPqvNA-z1YYqk6HLhyvBZUIsR5RmqFXVmPNg4TD-w

Visit 🏴‍☠️ Eremite's WvW Necromancy Graveyard 🏴‍☠️

CD -> TC -> Mag -> GOM -> AR -> JQ

Comments

• Anchoku.8142Anchoku.8142 Member ✭✭✭✭

Nice build, EremiteAngel.
    I have yet to log in but your build looks good.

• Hynax.9536Hynax.9536 Member ✭✭✭

Still waiting for a reaper + death magic version but man this one looks really fun to play xD

• EremiteAngel.9765EremiteAngel.9765 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Anchoku.8142 said:

Thanks! The build is working better than I expected tbh haha. I even had a couple of 1 vs 1 that I lost but they were close fights and I think someone who is better at Scourge would have pulled off the wins with this build 😆

The most surprising thing for me is that the build packs a nice punch despite being on shaman gear 🤔

But it’s more a themed build for fun and that 30 death carapace stacks haha.

I’m looking forward to see @Helly.2597 latest build and video though. That’s the true Scourge master 😄

@Hynax.9536 said:
    Still waiting for a reaper + death magic version but man this one looks really fun to play xD

It is! I’ve had a blast the past couple of days with it.

If you’re a solo pug guy like me without any guild groups, it works pretty okay for small to big scale fights.

I change the corrupt well to corrupt boon / spectral pull when in smaller scale fights which works a charm too 😄

• Anchoku.8142Anchoku.8142 Member ✭✭✭✭

@EremiteAngel.9765 said:

@Anchoku.8142 said:

Thanks! The build is working better than I expected tbh haha. I even had a couple of 1 vs 1 that I lost but they were close fights and I think someone who is better at Scourge would have pulled off the wins with this build 😆

The most surprising thing for me is that the build packs a nice punch despite being on shaman gear 🤔

But it’s more a themed build for fun and that 30 death carapace stacks haha.

I’m looking forward to see @Helly.2597 latest build and video though. That’s the true Scourge master 😄

I hope you and others can prove to Arenanet they need beta balance servers for players to vette proposed changes before the go live.

They do not have the mass to fully test changes and what they do have is shrinking.

• Galmac.4680Galmac.4680 Member ✭✭✭

This build is rather pretty! The stack of poison is not that high for me, but I survive longer than before in my fights (me solo vs. 1-x enemies). Nice!

Praise Joko!

@Galmac.4680 said:
    This build is rather pretty! The stack of poison is not that high for me, but I survive longer than before in my fights (me solo vs. 1-x enemies). Nice!

Glad you enjoyed it 😄

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.