Artwork of Woodhaven tower — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Artwork of Woodhaven tower

Hello peeps,
My cousin is getting married with a woman he met on top of Woodhaven tower (in game) and Guild Wars 2 is a big part of their relationship. As a wedding gift I would like to give them a print of this tower or maybe a panorama of what you see from the tower. Looking at the prints that are for sale, I haven't seen one that shows this vista. Is there maybe a chance an artist still has an artwork of this place that I could buy? I would really like to give them a meaningful present.

Answers

• Sir Alric.5078Sir Alric.5078 Member ✭✭✭

What a beautiful story. Maybe you can take a screenshot yourself and then print a giant version of it or something? As long as you don't plan to sell it to the guests at the marriage cerimony to make money, i don't think Anet would mind.

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.