In Keg Brawl, it's always Dragon Bash! — Guild Wars 2 Forums

In Keg Brawl, it's always Dragon Bash!

Definitely not a big deal, but I noticed today the (I assume unintentional) quirk that the map of Hoelbrak used for Keg Brawl is still the Dragon Bash one, replete with flying holographic dragon and all the other decorations and trimmings. (Alas, no lootable pinatas though)

Comments

• perilisk.1874perilisk.1874 Member ✭✭✭✭

I was at Eir's memorial service the other day when a giant holographic Kraalkatorik swooped directly overhead. I thought it was in poor taste, to be honest, bringing up her greatest failure on a day meant to remember the good.

• Kunzaito.8169Kunzaito.8169 Member ✭✭✭

Seems like all the "instanced" versions of Hoelbrak got changed over to this map when they created the arena instance for DB, and either never changed back (or were unintentionally changed in the first place)

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.