anyway to test wvw ping eu and na?

Sovereign.1093

Do a traceroute/ping on the /ip and identify any nodes on the hops that may have some latency issues. Not all the hops will respond to ping though but you will get a general idea of what kind of latency you will get.I forgot to add, it's probably a good idea if someone from the region does /ip and passes the person who is not on region the ip address to test traceroute/ping on.

@DemonSeed.3528 said:Do a traceroute/ping on the /ip and identify any nodes on the hops that may have some latency issues. Not all the hops will respond to ping though but you will get a general idea of what kind of latency you will get.I forgot to add, it's probably a good idea if someone from the region does /ip and passes the person who is not on region the ip address to test traceroute/ping on.

what is an acceptable trace result?

@"Balthazzarr.1349" said:

@"Balthazzarr.1349" said:the ping will depend on your own connection though, including your modem/router etc

i'm sorry, own connection?

i thought similar server per map? per tier?

I’m sorry I read your post wrong. DOH!

i have a friend from eu who wants to wvw with me. since i was his old guild lead. hope things would work out.ehhe

@Sovereign.1093 said:

@DemonSeed.3528 said:Do a traceroute/ping on the /ip and identify any nodes on the hops that may have some latency issues. Not all the hops will respond to ping though but you will get a general idea of what kind of latency you will get.I forgot to add, it's probably a good idea if someone from the region does /ip and passes the person who is not on region the ip address to test traceroute/ping on.

Least amount of hops [servers to route through] + lowest latency for pings [i could give you any number, but lowest possible that you can get is what to aim for].

@DemonSeed.3528 said:

Least amount of hops [servers to route through] + lowest latency for pings
[i could give you any number, but lowest possible that you can get is what to aim for]

ok, i'll tell my buddy. hopefully it would be favorable to him. so, he can raid with me again.