Store broken? Can't buy gems — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Store broken? Can't buy gems

1-2day don't let me buy gems in-games with paypal. Is it broken or I'm only?

Since week ago worked me bought gems.
Now it's not work. Yes I'm sended support ticket.

Do support will fix my store?

Comments

• Same issue; it briefly flashed a message about 'unexpected error' or something.

Payment method seems to be irrelevant because it also failed with a credit card.

Windows 7 Pro, Firefox as default browser, in case it matters.

• As above, you will need to contact the Billing CS Team for assistance. (Support link above/below.)

Good luck.

• When I tried buying gems the store only flashed a message that said an error unfortunately occurred. Paypal and my credit card both get me the same message. Please fix it so I can buy some gems. MS Edge is my default browser.

• well, try an actually working browser?

btw, there were some banking changes in Europe - is paypal actually ALLOWED now to access your bank account? You need to check.

• Ezzi.3670Ezzi.3670 Member ✭✭

Well, 2 days ago they fixed my store. So now it worked buy gems. So they read my ticket. :)

• I had the same problem over the weekend. Anet where great and it was sorted over night.

• I had the same problem. I don't believe Anet did anything, but I added SMS Authentication to my account and it seems to have fixed the problem. Apparently SMS is required for using the store.

• SMS Authentication is not required to use the Gem Store. Not at all.

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.