GW2 is in dire need of a crafting interface upgrade.

I get that the code is buried deep. But a squeaking sound and a portrait of a forge are rough in 2019. Revamp this shizzle. Make crafting great again. MCGA. Plz and Thx. Otherwise, can't believe how far this game has come since we were running trains in cursed shore 24-7 and not getting WvW rewards. There were tokens, but no token vendors. It's a complete game now but hey let's update the crafting.

@Selminus.1490 said:I get that the code is buried deep. But a squeaking sound and a portrait of a forge are rough in 2019. Revamp this kitten. Make crafting great again. MCGA. Plz and Thx. Otherwise, can't believe how far this game has come since we were running trains in cursed shore 24-7 and not getting WvW rewards. There were tokens, but no token vendors. It's a complete game now but hey let's update the crafting.

As much as the crafting interface needs overhauling, I'd rather ANet dedicated time to optimisations and bug fixes for the core game. It's doable. They can hire someone for optimisations. They can hire more for bug fixes. As it stands, there is only one person working on bug fixes, on a game this size! No wonder core game maps in Tyria are riddled with bugs. In other words, there's more important things that need addressing first before an interface overhaul.