Cooking Requests/Ideas — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Cooking Requests/Ideas

Hey guys,

I had some ideas for cooking that would make (my) life more enjoyable.

1. Be able to gather Varietal seeds from synthesizer nodes. I mainly play WvW and this would be a nice benefit. They would have to be random of course.
  2. Any character can gather Varietal seeds. I have shelved my 500lvl cook and play on a char that doesn't have cooking. Being able to play the char i'm having fun with and still be able to gather food for him would be great.

I don't know if these ideas have been suggested yet or whatever.

Just thought I'd post and put it out there for the community.

Comments

• Lexi.1398Lexi.1398 Member ✭✭✭

2 already exists and happens, once you unlocked the ability to gather varietal seeds any character can gather them,

• @Lexi.1398 said:
    2 already exists and happens, once you unlocked the ability to gather varietal seeds any character can gather them,

Cool, good to know.

Another idea, is maybe a new reward track for WvW/PvP for food stuffs/materials.

• I’d like pepperoni and sausage recipes. My pizza eaters are not vegetarians.

• Hynax.9536Hynax.9536 Member ✭✭✭

IIRC, when doing the achievments the Silvary give you a reason why you can't have varietal seeds collected from synthesizers so it is kinda Lore related. They could ofc give us a reward track with a varietal seeds pouch in the end where you get a bunch of each seed.

• The ability to "donate" your unused food to human orphanages/norn refugees/asura researchers/charr sentinels/sylvari compost pots for some low level reward.

I know there's already a gobbler but eeeeehhhh

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.