Staying AFK in pvp

Darknessz.9650

i love guild wars and i would rather lose to players trying or noobs then fully throwing the match from starting to end going afk. there are playing using the auto attack function in order for not being kicked from the game, in one place going afk.. please do something about this. the amount of times i reported this happening and nothing is being done to players abusing the system and this being a huge problem for players we try to keep from leaving guild wars 2 system. pvp is amazing and better than most mmorpg but this has to stop like you once stopped bots spamming gold in chat making fake free accounts.

how do i add pictures!!! i need to post these players staying afk abusing players, being rude and destroying rank pvp. i dont play for rank title but enjoyment win or lose but afk is not right alot when you are right there behind the computer screen on auto attack.

as a player day one gw1 and gw2 owner this is crazy that gw2 amazing system is only focused on story rather than other system around it. dungeons have never changed in 7 years. this pvp problem makes me reflect on the game as a whole losing faith in guild wars 2.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
6 minutes ago, DtenCfour.3567 said:

So your just talking out of your orifice got it.  🤣😂

excuse me!?  That is the message you will get when nameshaming someone.

Penalty

• Given 1 point

Note for member

Accusing any player, guild, or game world/server of cheating, griefing, hacking, or exploiting is not allowed on the forums. If you witness any of these acts while playing, please submit an in-game report or a ticket to our Customer Support team, so they can properly investigate the matter. In the case of a potential exploit, please report them using the in-game report function or submit a Customer Support ticket to ensure the development team is aware of them. 

• Confused 1