SUNLESS/plague bringer SKYSCALE MOUNT SKIN — Guild Wars 2 Forums

SUNLESS/plague bringer SKYSCALE MOUNT SKIN

hey so i was chillin with my friend up in the sky close to plague bringers and it had me thinking :D its exteamly close to the size of my mount ! Please Anet i would love it so much if it was made into a mount skin . what do you think ? !

Comments

• Fenom.9457Fenom.9457 Member ✭✭✭✭

They’d have to scale it down, but it would be a cool Skin

HARRY! DIDYA PUT YER NAME IN DA GOBLET OF FIYAH?!

• ZDragon.3046ZDragon.3046 Member ✭✭✭✭

depending on how dyes looked on it I would considering it a worthy buy

• @mortrialus.3062 said:
    I'm surprised they haven't made a "Necrotic Mount Package" for the necromancers out there to enjoy.

I like the idea, but i don't like the gemstore component. My current fantasy involves in-game earnable Mount skins relating to each profession that you could earn by doing things in-game. The problem is that they would be collections and people hate the kitten out of collections apparently. Guild Wars doesn't have any other infrastructure to deal with quests so eh? And the final note is that they would rather opt to attempt to get the money then allow for a cool question game that would actually count as content.

Potential requires action in order to be realized.

• kharmin.7683kharmin.7683 Member ✭✭✭✭

@FrigginPaco.4178 said:
    And the final note is that they would rather opt to attempt to get the money then allow for a cool question game that would actually count as content.

Well, they are a business...

• @kharmin.7683 said:

@FrigginPaco.4178 said:
    And the final note is that they would rather opt to attempt to get the money then allow for a cool question game that would actually count as content.

Well, they are a business...

True enough, however, they benefit just as much if not more by having the players... play... for longer while chasing those in-game goals. The gemstore likely isn't going anywhere anytime soon, nor will it be revamped in a more consumer friendly way in a hurry. So I don't think it's unreasonable, more than that, I think it's likely to be a boon to the game if they release earnable cosmetics. Call them "legendary mount skins" for all that it matters. They'll just be a new thing to strive for which is definitely needed to bridge the gaps between patches.

Potential requires action in order to be realized.

• Ryukai.6524Ryukai.6524 Member ✭✭✭

@mortrialus.3062 said:
    I'm surprised they haven't made a "Necrotic Mount Package" for the necromancers out there to enjoy.

Isn't that essentially what the awakened mount skins are? aka undead/raised mummified mounts.

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn.

• starlinvf.1358starlinvf.1358 Member ✭✭✭✭

The Deathwing mount is reserved for the 15th anniversary.................

• Knighthonor.4061Knighthonor.4061 Member ✭✭✭✭

@mortrialus.3062 said:

likely China

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.