A suggestion to make supportive gameplay better and more fun (granting boons and more)

Avioni.5947

Hi, i dont know if anyone has already suggested something like this but im gonna to write this regardless haha.

So, my suggestion is that when you give a boon to an ally you will see a visual animation on that ally that will show what boons you gave them.(currently all we can see is healing on our allies.)

For example a guardian empowers and you will see +4 might animation 3 times or +4 to +8 to +12 on allies and on yourself too maybe. Kinda like conditions on foes currently maybe? But boons instead.

Also when you remove a condition on an ally there would also be an animation on what condition you removed on that ally. Also conditions to boons on foes could also have animation like this.For example you converted poison on an ally into regen and you would get Poison to Regen animation on the ally.Same also for boon corruption on a foe would be awesome.

As a necro mainer i want to know what conditions i turned into boons on my allies. And which boons i corrupted into whatever conditions on my foes. And how much might i gave to my allies with my torch skill 5 and so on.

And if someone doesnt like this you could add an option to turn it off on menu.

I think this could make supportive and offensive gameplay alot better and fun.

@Avioni.5947 said:Hi, i dont know if anyone has already suggested something like this but im gonna to write this regardless haha.

So, my suggestion is that when you give a boon to an ally you will see a visual animation on that ally that will show what boons you gave them.(currently all we can see is healing on our allies.)

For example a guardian empowers and you will see +4 might animation 3 times or +4 to +8 to +12 on allies and on yourself too maybe. Kinda like conditions on foes currently maybe? But boons instead.

Also when you remove a condition on an ally there would also be an animation on what condition you removed on that ally. Also conditions to boons on foes could also have animation like this.For example you converted poison on an ally into regen and you would get Poison to Regen animation on the ally.Same also for boon corruption on a foe would be awesome.

As a necro mainer i want to know what conditions i turned into boons on my allies. And which boons i corrupted into whatever conditions on my foes. And how much might i gave to my allies with my torch skill 5 and so on.

And if someone doesnt like this you could add an option to turn it off on menu.

I think this could make supportive and offensive gameplay alot better and fun.

Totally agree with this Idea, rewards positive behaviour :)

Archived