Bots in pvp ranked? — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Bots in pvp ranked?

mysticeyesx.1346mysticeyesx.1346 Member ✭✭
edited October 10, 2019 in PVP

Are these bots? They were standing in the base running into a wall while the match was going on. Is the bot issue in pvp ranked being addressed at all?? And where do we report them and send the info to back it up?

Comments

• LolLookAtMyAP.8394LolLookAtMyAP.8394 Member ✭✭✭
    edited October 10, 2019

I've been openly using macros, telling people in map chat to report me multiple games. My Guild name states I use macros. I've even AFK'd in a game. Still haven't gotten banned or suspended.

• @LolLookAtMyAP.8394 said:
    I've been openly using macros, telling people in map chat to report me multiple games. My Guild name states I use macros. I've even AFK'd in a game. Still haven't gotten banned or suspended.

How long have you been doing that?

• About a week.

• BadMed.3846BadMed.3846 Member ✭✭✭

I added someone on my list who I know if botting. More than 2500 games this season alone. C'mon ANET, do you ever look at botting reports? Endless people in chat have confirmed that they reported him. There's another similar one too that I see often. And gladly, both are capable condi Mirage bots. I mainly see Mirage and Scourge bots as both classes can be spammed with easy programming.

• alain.1659alain.1659 Member ✭✭✭

They dont look. I have reported bots and hackers several times yet they are still playing as they were a year ago. Some hacks were reported by both mine and enemy team alike but nothing is done to those players. I suspect that no one reads the reports.

• Bot are even decent now. I've won with one on my team a few times. It's a scourge. It can capture points spam skills and even do well if not alone. But since i know it's a bot when 1 vs 1 as a DH I can lay my traps while it's watching me then pull him into them as it never dodges and i just burn it down. I've seen many die to it tho.

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.