Spirit Woods/Pre-Gorse Missing LI Reward Issue and GMs' Responses — Guild Wars 2 Forums
Home Fractals/Dungeons/Strike Missions/Raids

Spirit Woods/Pre-Gorse Missing LI Reward Issue and GMs' Responses

Last week, I had an issue of not getting Legendary Insight upon completion of Spirit Woods or Pre-Gorse event of Wing 1. Made a ticket and look at the replies I get.

IMG
No LI reward given for spirit woods run?

IMG
"This should be the only Legendary Insight you get in the Spirit Vale Raid."

I need help, but I'm not sure how now. Thoughts?

Comments

• Linken.6345Linken.6345 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 10, 2019

Wait is the GM saying wing 1 should only give 1 li?

Great so vg and gorse are not bosses anymore and the change to spirit woods to add li swhen wing 5 turned into ld is somehow reverted.
    Well seems like the support personel dont play the game, feels kinda like when I got the wrong email from moderator were to complain exploit instead of exploits

• GM acknowledged the mistake and that the missing LI issue happens and currently being looked into. GM sent me my LI and my problem is resolved. Faith restored.

Well unsure if I got the insight or not but dont really need it after you got 750 total you dont really need more

• Krzysztof.5973Krzysztof.5973 Member ✭✭✭

@Linken.6345 said:
    Well unsure if I got the insight or not but dont really need it after you got 750 total you dont really need more

You do if you're planning on making 9 sets of legendary armor (:

@Krzysztof.5973 said:

@Linken.6345 said:

You do if you're planning on making 9 sets of legendary armor (:

ugh all those provisoner tokens, would rather go 3 pvp 3 wvw and 3 raid instead of 900 more of those.