Halloween Farm with Templates!!!

Yo!!!

I'm going to farm Halloween this year with my Guardian, using Firebrand (cause of the F1 Tome reset), great for doors, not so good for the mobs spread around on the map, but Dragonhunter is good for tagging, cause Longbow has great range, and it bounces too, problem is having to switch between each spec, equiping different weapons, skills, etc.

Then it ocurred to mee we'll get Build Templates close to the end of Halloween, and i had this idea that's gonna make my "farming Guardian" even better, just tag doors with Firebrand, and once it's over, you can quickly switch to Dragonhunter with a Longbow for tagging mobs.These templates are going to help a lot, unless they don't work inside the Labyrinth hehe.

Also, is there any other class you peps can think off, that can have this sort of interaction between different builds/specs, using the templates??

@"Brandon Uzumaki.1524" said:Then it ocurred to mee we'll get Build Templates close to the end of Halloween, and i had this idea that's gonna make my "farming Guardian" even better, just tag doors with Firebrand, and once it's over, you can quickly switch to Dragonhunter with a Longbow for tagging mobs.

While I prefer Dragonhunter over Firebrand for a couple of reasons (the main one being the annoying mantras), I think the best choice for your purpose would be Firebrand. I recommend you check out

You don't need "the biggest range possible" to tag as many mobs as possible, because the squad will already have reached the next mob while you are still behind, firing your bow. Dragonhunter bow skills recharge too slowly to make this an efficient farm build, you are better off with AoE, and Firebrand has plenty of that (e.g., symbols).