Tag, You're It! (Best tagging builds?)

With Trick-or-treat (Mad King's Day) around the corner, the Labyrinth is coming back, and we all know what that means... PLAYING TAG WITH STEVE AND THE OTHER LABYRINTH RESIDENTS! My question is - which class is the best for playing tag, preferably without stealing kills too quickly so that other people can also play tag with the mobs. So far, the defaulto best option I've seen is Staff Necromancer with Wells and Corruption to lay down massive amounts of AoE fields around multiple units. Staff 5 is off limits, because we don't want to scatter the tags from the group, but other than that, the Scourge can tag multiple targets with other skills - even morso if you go Scourge to turn your Death Shroud into 4 more AoE options.

But is there anything else that's good at playing tag? Engineer Flamethrower seems good, except it has auto-targeting problems (He wants to spew fire at one thing, rather than spread the fiery love to melt (the hearts) of all the Candy and Plastic denizen of the labyrinth realm). You can free action the camera, but then he just shoots the auto attack directly into the ground unless the camera is moved uncomfortably low to compensate for the Flamethrower's downwarding tilt bias (PLEASE FIX THIS A-NET! I don't want to look at my characters butt all the time just to shoot in a straight line!).

What other classes are good at playing Halloween Tag?