Which professions can be a frontliner / initiator?

Fellwitch.4536

Anyone that can block/invouln really. If you want to escape after you then need tp or stealth. I've easily ran through entire zergs on an engie and taken a 50 man bomb, blocking the first attacks, elixir s the next and then when clearing the backline stealthing and running away with zero loss of hp.

And then of course when you look back your own commander is running sideways back and forth completely ignoring the massive opening you just gave them.

@Dawdler.8521 said:Anyone that can block/invouln really. If you want to escape after you then need tp or stealth. I've easily ran through entire zergs on an engie and taken a 50 man bomb, blocking the first attacks, elixir s the next and then when clearing the backline stealthing and running away with zero loss of hp.

And then of course when you look back your own commander is running sideways back and forth completely ignoring the massive opening you just gave them.

Had you communicated your plans to your commander?

@Dawdler.8521 said:Anyone that can block/invouln really. If you want to escape after you then need tp or stealth. I've easily ran through entire zergs on an engie and taken a 50 man bomb, blocking the first attacks, elixir s the next and then when clearing the backline stealthing and running away with zero loss of hp.

What massive opening? Why would the big bad blob care about a single engi running through them?

@RedShark.9548 said:What massive opening? Why would the big bad blob care about a single engi running through them?Because many zergs are surprisingly easy to bait. Its just the same as pulling 1 guy out of a 50 man, only to have all of them try to roll the puller in favor of caring about the 50 man in front of them.

In regards to having a plan, of course there are no plans or communications. Because we're talking commanders that will complain when 1 roamer fail to cap a T3 camp defended by 30 people because they are about to upgrade the keep the commander is trying to take.

@Dawdler.8521 said:

@"RedShark.9548" said:What massive opening? Why would the big bad blob care about a single engi running through them?Because many zergs are surprisingly easy to bait. Its just the same as pulling 1 guy out of a 50 man, only to have
all
of them try to roll the puller in favor of caring about the 50 man in front of them.

In regards to having a plan, of course there are no plans or communications. Because we're talking commanders that will complain when 1 roamer fail to cap a T3 camp defended by 30 people because they are about to upgrade the keep the commander is trying to take.

Sorry for your lack of coordinated commanders! Join Riverside, our commanders welcome communicated havoc. cLqesIS.png

@RedShark.9548 said:

@"Dawdler.8521" said:Anyone that can block/invouln really. If you want to escape after you then need tp or stealth. I've easily ran through entire zergs on an engie and taken a 50 man bomb, blocking the first attacks, elixir s the next and then when clearing the backline stealthing and running away with zero loss of hp.

What massive opening? Why would the big bad blob care about a single engi running through them?

Exactly my thoughts. I see so many people run in solo, pop their stances/passives, and run away without actually doing anything of consequence. "Initiating" solo in this game isn't really a thing. MAYBE a warrior can bubble right before a zerg bombs but that's about it. Most of the time they will just bubble before anyone is in range to bomb and/or give away a stealth bomb by breaking stealth super early. Ideally a zerg wants to be all initiating at once, that's how you actually down people.

Clouding/small scale/roaming, etc are different of course.