Warclaw & stat penalties (toughness + armor delayed)

So whenever you dismount warclaw i've noticed the only stat's that are delayed to return to its normal value are toughness and armor, so my question to this comes with why ? this breaks alot of things aswell as making toughness even more useless than it already is ( and it is pretty useless if not the most useless stat in gw2 )

The issue with this is that such as spellbreaker which i main, has some traits etc based on toughness which gets penalty thanks to the delay of warclaw, so how can this be ? i mean toughness on its own is already pretty useless in pvp / wvw , making it more uselss and giving it a delay on dismount for warclaw just ruins the purpose of even thinking having anything to do with toughness. Besides that it makes it partially no reason to use warclaw for such as a spellbreaker who has toughness traits as it would risk the penalty delay during a fight which is kinda... stupid ? if u ask me atleast.

My issue with it is that, if such as melee builds who might go for a bit of toughness wheter traits or stats from equipment, gets punished for dismounting while any other build / class that goes around toughness arent recieving any delayed penalty's from dismounting.

not sure if other builds / classes are having any with toughness to do but for such as me playing the spellbreaker with toughness traits it is very important that it is the normal value and not delayed after 2-3 seconds. because those 2-3 seconds can make alot of different outcomes just by missing that extra few toughness.

a Good example of why this is important for a spellbreaker is example the trait called '' Armored attack '' and '' rousing resillience '' - you wont benefit the full from this is u dismount into a fight, u would literally have to be dismounted 3seconds before actually engaging which makes it foolish really .

if stat's are meant to be delayed in this case only armor and toughness then why only make those delayed but not the others ? that would outlock certain build and classes for being able to give their fullest output, while making the rest more powerful since they aint getting 'punished' for delayed stats that they are dependant on.

Please fix this to instant stat change after dismounting like the rest of the stats or balance it so that its not just toughness and armor but perhaps also other stats or all stats etc making it more balanced towards every build and class rather than punishing some builds / classes while benefitting the others .

another good example is that such as a thief or ranger example wouldnt be dependant on toughness therefor they have a big advantage against example a spellbreaker dismounting as the spellbreaker would be more dependant on his toughness and armor than a thief or ranger would .

besides that i discovered that the trait for warrior's Defense traits : Armored Attack seems broken thanks to this aswell, not sure if it actually is benefitting its fullest or not...

Stats mounted : power 2,748 , toughness 1,511 , armor 2,782

Stats directly after dismounting : 3,314 power , 1,280 toughness , 2,551 armor

Stats 3 seconds after dismounting : 3,314 power , 1,460 toughness, 2,731 armor

Armored Attack - Gain power based on your toughness '' gain power based on a percentage of toughness : 10% ''

So where is my extra power from the 1,280 toughness after dismounting to the delayed 3seconds after dismounting 1,460 toughness ?.....

The power remain on the same 3,314 power