Game Breaking skill CoR in need of immediate fix

Mini Crinny.6190

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really hoped this skill would be addressed in the most recent patch, but nope. PLEASE someone take a look at this. The skill behaves completely differently than it did before the re-work at the patch notes only mention very minor changes with how damage is distributed, not on how the skill targeting works. This makes rev unplayable for me, and it's my favorite class/weapon set.

The skill is definitely broken, no sound, doesn't even track properly, sometimes does not even fully cast. Slowed down for what exactly too?

I want to congratulate Anet for fixing the rest of Revenant issues, but this still needs to be fixed as it makes Hammer unplayable for the most part.

@Arkaile.5604
both classes do tons of damage, where lava font before it got nerfed would do about 4-5k while CoR was doing about 10k (Obviously it depends on enemies buffs on what you hit for) Bugs are always going to happen, Every class has bugs attached to them lol

@Justine.6351True, but it did and hasn't been reverted so Hammer rev was also doing too much damage so atleast it's getting toned down

@Aeolus.3615 said:

@Justine.6351 said:It's aim and ground travel are about as bad as chronomancer's tides of time, just as slow too rofl.

I think cor animation is intended we now can notice it’s impact zone and timings of the hits, imo maybe Anet wants the animation to get more noticed by the enemies.

Honestly I doubt any of that was intentional. It's like someone used an old version of Cor because a lot of old bugs are back it seems.

@Justine.6351 said:

@Justine.6351 said:It's aim and ground travel are about as bad as chronomancer's tides of time, just as slow too rofl.

I think cor animation is intended we now can notice it’s impact zone and timings of the hits, imo maybe Anet wants the animation to get more noticed by the enemies.

Honestly I doubt any of that was intentional. It's like someone used an old version of Cor because a lot of old bugs are back it seems.

All that was on the patch notes was that it would only have the middle damage of it and there would be a rectangle red aoe that would follow it, I doubt having it able to hit players on the other side of a wall is something that is intended

The skill is dissapearing under terrain, going through walls and gates in wvw, you need to be on same level as enemy to hit him, its being placed in the direction where your character is looking instead of target position, you can even use it through gaps and it appears on the other side.

This is how it should work now?

@LucianTheAngelic.7054 said:I love that Anet removed all the posts that had irenio tagged in it lmaoooI don’t expect them to respond to every bug but this is a pretty significant one and to not even acknowledge that they’re looking into it is just bad customer service. I’m glad one of the devs answered my question on stream if they were aware and are working on it. But it should never come to that.