BUG: Searing Fissure Animation now puts CoR Texture Below and Behind the Character

LucianTheAngelic.7054

The way I see it looks like they are re-using assets (Shocker!), but it was probably not tested to make sure it was fine.. Same for CoR basically useless at range (Again, Shocker!).

I honestly appreciate the extra visual but it would be nice that it works as intended. All these small mistakes seems to be really hard to fix on Anet part lately.

@Shao.7236 said:The way I see it looks like they are re-using assets (Shocker!), but it was probably not tested to make sure it was fine.. Same for CoR basically useless at range (Again, Shocker!).

I honestly appreciate the extra visual but it would be nice that it works as intended. All these small mistakes seems to be really hard to fix on Anet part lately.

I would be okay with it if it was intended, but since it never appeared in the patch notes and has been weird and buggy since it first showed up months ago (and now is even worse than it was earlier) I’m just assuming it’s a bug at this point. If they could recenter the texture onto the Searing Fissure damage field properly and also turn the visual around so it actually plays in the right direction (towards the opponent instead of towards the Revenant) that would be great