1 month for Banker Golem

RatInNA.8402

Just don't buy it. It's pretty useless once you have a decent idea of all the banks on the maps. This item is just an appetizer to make you spending hard cash for things you really don't need to be satisfied in the game.And yeah, some things are heavily overpriced in the gem store so again: Don't buy them or just convert to gems if you are swimming in gold.

Is the gem store version soulbound like the version you get from the Deluxe Edition? That's the main thing that puts me off buying them, because I play lots of different characters on any given day and I don't want to have to commit to just 1 for 2 weeks but I'd feel like I was wasting the banker if I didn't.

(But I think it might just be the Deluxe version that's soulbound because if it wasn't I'd never buy them because I could just create a new character every 2 weeks to get a free one mailed to me.)

But yeah, it's also not hard to get free bank access anyway. You can go to the PvP lobby or WvW from almost anywhere, and for the rare times when you don't want to leave the map there's the bank access express from login rewards.