axe upgrades.

Im looking for advice are a website as to what upgrades to put in my axe's and long bow. I just play to have fun being a goon helping kill stuff.Im not interested in mechanics are anything. iv a memory for crap. I know axes are not the best for dps. but I like how they sound.lolThanks for any help..

If you're not worried about mechanics I suggest opening the Trading Post, searching for Superior Sigil, sorting by cheapest first and working your way down the list until you find one which sounds fun. Then buy it and use it.

Although you will need some idea of how your build works to know which ones are worth considering. For example if you don't get many critical hits then all the ones which apply an extra effect on critical hits will not be much use.

@"Hannabil.9145" said:I know axes are not the best for dps.

That is not true. There are no "good" or "bad" weapons. Weapons are picked by profession, and for some professions certain weapon sets are better suited for DPS than others.

Available upgrades: https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/SigilGuide on upgrades:

@crepuscular.9047 said:

@"Acheron.4731" said:just try this:
too hardcore

Come on. ;) What's better and easier than having the most efficient meta builds serverd to you on a tablet? All you have to do is get the gear (for a casual player, the exotic variant will do just fine).

@Ashantara.8731 said:

@"Acheron.4731" said:just try this:
too hardcore

Come on. ;) What's better and easier than having the most efficient meta builds serverd to you on a tablet? All you have to do is get the gear (for a casual player, the exotic variant will do just fine).

"The most efficient meta builds" are only best if they are played right. They tend to be glassy, and be based around being very familiar with your class.

For casual play, the Open World section of Metabattle is good but I would say Boots Bad Builds is better, as it's primarily based around fun to play rather than effectiveness.

"The most efficient meta builds" are only best if they are played right. They tend to be glassy, and be based around being very familiar with your class.

For casual play, the Open World section of Metabattle
is
good but I would say Boots Bad Builds is better, as it's primarily based around
fun
to play rather than effectiveness.

Familiarity with enemies is more important than the class. Such as a water djinn's ability to wreck your ability to heal.

@"Tanner Blackfeather.6509" said:"The most efficient meta builds" are only best if they are played right. They tend to be glassy, and be based around being very familiar with your class.

That's true. However, I also posted a link to WoodenPotatoes, where you can learn how to alternate your builds to make them less "glassy." ;)

And let's be honest, even casuals need to learn the mechanics sooner or later if they want to be able to progress is GW2 at all.