LFG [EU] [CASUAL] [PvE] Looking for a friendly EU guild with minimal commitment requirements

Duke Nuke.6712

Hello all,

I am a returning player looking for a guild to call home. I am based in the UK, aged in my 20s and looking for a friendly casual guild. I'm mainly interested in PvE, PvP isn't hugely my thing. My playtime is rather sporadic, so a guild with doesn't expect big time/effort commitments is best. Just a group of people to chill out and mess around with really. My home server is Ring of Fire but as WvWvW isn't my focus I don't think that matters too much. Thank you for reading!

Hi Duke,I'm a pretty new player to GW2 and I've literally just created The Chilled Guild (TCG) on the Blacktide server. The clue is in the name as to what the intentions I have for the guild. It's very casual as my playtime is also sporadic due to strange working hours. I'm also based in the UK. PvE would be pretty much the only focus as I just enjoy the exploration and completing quests kind of thing. PvP and any other aspects wouldn't really be on the agenda and the commitments are as minimal as you can get. Obviously, it would be nice to meet up and explore when time allows, but it's up to you. The only guild rule is to be good. No discrimination, bullying or nasty stuff like that.

If this interests you, just drop me a message or contact me in game. See you around hopefully :)

• 3 weeks later...

Hi there!We are a small EU based guild that is very much into every aspect of pve with all different experience levels.Helping each other out, clearing content and having fun is out biggest point!Maybe we can offer you a new home! https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/88457/eu-pve-misplaced-portal-ups-casual-dungeon-and-fractal-social-guild

Cheers, :)