eu na inter tier arena

Sovereign.1093

are you curious to know whos better?

hope there be a fight arena where guilds can register to fight guys interserver (current arena is already here) and eu vs na for gems or gold to rent permission.

original idea i got was only for t1 so ppl aim for it

2nd is guilds in na and eu at same tiers but eu and na has different ones.

hopefully anet will consider.

Tho Iv heard about the new GVG mode, I think its still way too small and limited.

It would be great if we could create some sort of custom arena, something like custom PVP is. But the arena would be way bigger to fit same population as to what WVW normally has, not some 8v8. To this arena it should be possible to invite anyone (whole other guilds) and do custom matches. This would allow the GVG players to have their cross-server place. I also think it would be easy to implement, as there would be 0 art team work involved, any already existing empty map can be used for this.

@Miyafuji.1340 said:Tho Iv heard about the new GVG mode, I think its still way too small and limited.

It would be great if we could create some sort of custom arena, something like custom PVP is. But the arena would be way bigger to fit same population as to what WVW normally has, not some 8v8. To this arena it should be possible to invite anyone (whole other guilds) and do custom matches. This would allow the GVG players to have their cross-server place. I also think it would be easy to implement, as there would be 0 art team work involved, any already existing empty map can be used for this.

obsidian sanctum's arena would work. just design in good and make it big.

@Miyafuji.1340 said:Tho Iv heard about the new GVG mode, I think its still way too small and limited.

hope they do make obsidian sanctum arena a different map vs the jump puzz

Archived