Mad King's Lab Northwestern Waypoint

@"Ayrilana.1396" said:I think specific colored doors ported you there from the open world.

Edit: Just checked and it looks like I remembered correctly

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Mad_King%27s_Labyrinth#Getting_there

Anomaly: Haunted Doors in the decorated festival areas outside of each race's capital city will send you to the northwestern waypoint, despite having the appearance of Mad King Door.

Thanks, used one outside of Rata Sum and it worked.

@Taygus.4571 said:

@"Ashantara.8731" said:In the age of mounts, you can easily get there with the griffon, probably the skyscale too.

yeah, I got there with skyscale.

True, it's easy. However, the OP explicitly said they don't have mounts to get there.

Now, the OP solved it (the way it's designed to get there), but it's a good idea to not merely fall back on "use mounts", especially as both the relevant mounts in this case are quite involved to get.

@Tanner Blackfeather.6509 said:

@"Ashantara.8731" said:In the age of mounts, you can easily get there with the griffon, probably the skyscale too.

yeah, I got there with skyscale.

True, it's easy. However, the OP
explicitly
said they don't have mounts to get there.

Now, the OP solved it (the way it's
designed
to get there), but it's a good idea to not merely fall back on "use mounts", especially as both the relevant mounts in this case are quite involved to get.

Back when there was no Raceway, I had to use TTF to get there. Had no clue you could still get there through certain doors, because everyone kept telling me that this was a relic of old content no longer available. :s Glad there is still a way to get there without mounts or TTF.