Guild Wars 2 Game Client has stopped working

Greetings to everyone :)I am having a problem with playing Guild Wars 2 in a Compaq Laptop with the specific hardware details :Intel Core Duo T5870 - 3 GB RAM -Graphic Card Mobile Intel ® Express Chipset Family - Windows 7 (32 bit) installed.Although the game is installed properly and making a character also worked,when i am pressing the button "Play" after the loading screen the game last approx 5-7 seconds before the message : Guild Wars Client has stopped working" appears.From the beggining of the game all the graphics seem to be going very slowly and the sound also is delayed.I've tried lowering the resolution to minimum and also play the game in window mode but nothing helped :(((((

Name of problem : APPCRASHDisfunctional Unit Name : StackHash_e0b8and various other technical information details.

Can anyone help or has an idea on what can be done?

PS : There is no antivirus or firewall of any kind installed on the computer.

Thanks in advance!

Your laptop is not adequate for running this game even at a bare minimum settings, sorry to say this but it's simply too slow for it. As for the crash itself there isn't much info to go on about. Even if you do manage to load into the game, it will be too slow to be playable.

Best advice I can give is to get a better system before trying to play.

Thank you for your replies and help.I think that you are right.The only second though that i have is that i have already Guild Wars 2 running and playing normally withWindows XP's in 2008 year laptops and with less RAM and GHz processors.I guess in the end it has to do with quality of company (HP,Fujitsu,Compaq etc etc...) in combination with Graphic Cards pre- installed.Another thing is an old NVIDIA Geforce card and another thing an Intel Chipset.Thanks once again although the news are bad for me :)