The Greatness of the Greatsword's energies rediates echoes throughout the Mist

Knighthonor.4061

Can you hear it?Can you feel it?the Energy of its Greatness!It Echoes throughout the Mist.

The Greatsword's greatness is so great, that it is legendary in the Mist.

The Greatsword is Legendary!

The Greatsword is so Legendary, that it can be a Revenant Legend in itself.

*Invoke Legendary Greatsword

6): Greatsword swings through the air, pwning all, and healing all allies in its sight

7): Greatsword leap - Leap into the air with Greatsword, and all nearby are Stunned by its beauty.

8): Greatsword show off- Just walk from one location to another, every enemy nearby stops and admires your presence and just bows down to the greatness of the Greatsword.

9): Greatsword slap: Slap the mess out of the enemy. "Yes Daddy"

10:)Transform into a Greatsword- man you itself are now "Greatness" incarnate

• 2 weeks later...

@Knighthonor.4061 said:

@RegnieRiku.4102 said:I don't understand all the GS on rev requests. Both other heavies have GS access. What about pistols? Where's their heavy class representation?

whats the legendary Pistol?Now compare to the Legendary Greatsword.

You can answer this question yourself.

So it's based primarily on aesthetics?

I guess that makes sense, actually. There's no guarantee that the skills a revenant greatsword gets are going to be actually useful, but it is reasonably safe to assume that from an aesthetic perspective, a greatsword is going to be a greatsword.

The reason almost everyone asks for gs or sual daggers for revenant is because we dont have a usefull power weapon while condi is fine and heal is fine too(talking about pve.Please if Anet or anyone is bored of this stuff you just need to change some traits or strengthen a bit sword sword skills it isnt even that dificult now that pve wvw and pvp are going to have separated changes(i mean you dont have to worry about breaking pvp herald now that you can only change the pve one)

@draxynnic.3719 said:

@RegnieRiku.4102 said:I don't understand all the GS on rev requests. Both other heavies have GS access. What about pistols? Where's their heavy class representation?

whats the legendary Pistol?Now compare to the Legendary Greatsword.

You can answer this question yourself.

So it's based primarily on aesthetics?

I guess that makes sense, actually. There's no guarantee that the skills a revenant greatsword gets are going to be actually useful, but it
is
reasonably safe to assume that from an aesthetic perspective, a greatsword is going to be a greatsword.

That's why I'd rather pistols personally. The legendary GS may massively outclass legendary pistol in terms of individual aesthetic, but the overall aesthetic of a character dual wielding pistols is immensely cooler than one just holding a greatsword in my opinion.

Three Rings for the Elven-kings under the sky,Seven for the Dwarf-lords in their halls of stone,Nine for Mortal Men doomed to die,One for the Dark Lord on his dark throneIn the Land of Mordor where the Shadows lie.One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them,One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind themIn the Land of Mordor where the Shadows lie.