The Systems Team Said -Stuff!-

They said it yesterday, and here is the full article: https://www.guildwars2.com/en/news/updates-from-the-systems-team/

In short, they said two big things:

• The team members are changing and the teams themselves are narrowing their focus
  • The team is willing to engage the community and talk to us about stuff so we can help them figure out what we want from the game

Recently, a lot of users have been angry about upcoming features, mounts (and acquisition), gem store misrepresentation, and the general feeling that they aren't being heard or taken into account by devs. Some of that grump is very clearly warranted, and some of it is a matter of opinion, but this article from the systems team is a positive thing.

It would have been a lot easier to keep on keeping on, but they are going to try and engage directly with us. That's pretty neat. I hope people will step up to that opportunity despite how mad we've been about things of late. I'd like to see this sort of thing become the new normal so that other parts of the company feel more inclined to speak with us as well and lend the ear we keep asking them for.

Guild Wars 2 is an older game, but I'm still here for it; what do you guys think about this announcement from them? Will it help?