Well of Power should give Stability at every pulse

Nabbut.7480

Oh my sweet merciful Budah on the hood of a mercedez benz this is a great idea.though I would also like if it cleansed 2 condies per pulse for the necromancer who casted the well.Considering the sheer amount of conditions that anyone can put out nowadays, that would seem acceptable. In my opinion, at least.

Well of power is the best well outside of PvE. It's not overperforming but offering a lot. It's a conversion skill, not a cleansing skill. So that well does buff you significantly!

• stunbreak
  • might generation
  • condi conversion (even when not tratied (vampiric rituals = 5s protection) it is a quite reliable protection source due to vulnerability to protection conversion - so it's universally useful against direct and condition damage encounters)
  • area denial
  • decent team support

Every necro spec has access to at least one 3s stability source for stomping.

I think first of allWell of power should not have a cast time period that often leads you using it as a break stun but should you need to dodge immediately the skill gets interrupted after breaking the stun while not dropping the well. This is just QoL polish.

As for the stab on every pulse i cant say im a fan of the idea.Can we just get a reduced cd on well of darkness and have the blinds pulse faster like with thief's new smoke ring?Can we have a well that we can stand in that lets us breath properly that can actually be a legit annoyance to stand in should some one choose to ignorantly do so.Would also be good for safe stomping players

I personally would never use well of power to safe stomp someone even if it had that effect of pulsing stab. Thats much better used in my opinion so that you wouldnt be stunned and killed yourself or chain stunned to death not something i would save just to safe stomp