[NA][PvX][GOUL]: Join an entertaining and social guild who loves this game! — Guild Wars 2 Forums

[NA][PvX][GOUL]: Join an entertaining and social guild who loves this game!

Fatherbliss.4701Fatherbliss.4701 Member ✭✭✭
edited November 27, 2019 in Looking For Guild

Hello folks! For those who know me across a number of game modes you know I enjoy completing content while whistling, singing songs of madness and doing my best impersonation of Bob Ross. This guild is no different. Well, actually is a lot different from what I've done previously. Join a collaboration between multiple guilds in a new venture that focuses on paths of study, silliness and relationship building after the sun goes down.

Who are we? A group of friends and fiends who have known each other since the game launched. Many of us have successfully led full guilds, small guilds, communities and have done both hardcore and casual play. This guild here will fall somewhere along that spectrum. We will not have guild builds. We will not tell you how to play. Nope. You bring what you want to the party. We ask that you have one single necromancer somewhere in your list of characters. This will be for special guild events yet isn't always what our focus will be in the guild. Our take on our initial paths we are offering for study is going to follow some Tyrian deities. I don't want to spoil it so please come and check us out to see the rest of the dance...

Our goal first and foremost is to enjoy our time in this fine game. I'd say its safe to state we all have various opinions on the current iteration of the game. That is natural I think in a game that is over seven years old in a franchise that is approaching 20 years. Its awesome! For many of us this has been our main game and I believe it will remain that way for the foreseeable future.

What I need: New players, veterans, people who want a nice safe chill space to hang out in where myself and the other guild leaders can show you a bit of our humor while completing events. We do WvW quite often, sPVP and dabble in PVE. And really our content is also going to be shaped by you all. I may have my own ideas but that only goes so far. What the heck do YOU want to do dear reader? Come along and tell me a tale by the fire.

Right now we are sitting at 20 players all of who are veterans. So you'll find someone who shares your outlook on life, the universe and lunch options. If any of this sounds interesting please click the link below to join us in discord and we'll get to know each other better. If it doesn't sound like the best thing you've ever heard about please give us some love anyway! I periodically go through the guild listings and upvote people myself just to get posts to be more visible. This community is one of the best if not the best I've ever found within a game. Its awesome.

Expectations: Hey, you drive your own bus and control your destiny. We would appreciate people hanging out in voice, being goofballs and showing up for guild events. You won't be judged either way based on attendance. I hope you find us worthwhile and that you'll show up because you want to not because I expect it. :) This guild won't have a home server but we did need to start someplace. Right now we are on Darkhaven, Yak's Bend and Desolation. If you've got an opinion on where to move our traveling circus I'm totally open to being swayed.

When you join you'll need to "Swear the Oath." I spent like five minutes developing that after eating a bag of Skittles and I think my commitment shows. Come on down tonight and see what the fuss is about! Thanks again for your interest.

Please feel free to contact our founders: Fatherbliss.4701 and Nightshade.2570 in game. Fatherbliss#2680 and Nightshade#6993 in Discord.

Join our Discord as we plan our world domination: https://discord.gg/sDqfaJh

Guild leader for Goats of Thunder. No pants allowed.

Comments

• There we were completely outnumbered on the borderlands yet again. The enemy didn't realize out secret weapon. MINIONS. Or maybe that was onions. I don't recall.

• Seeking a number of brave and backlit individuals to be a part of our growing all necromancer guild. Our goal continues to be to provide quality entertainment at a nominal fee. In this case the fee is souls, gold or silver tooth fillings and any leftover Samhain candy you might after the current holiday season.

• Form of the Llama unite! Okay maybe only on the weekend. Under the cover of night.

• Its entirely plausible that the majority of our member base are named one of two things: Susan and or Steve. The really weird ones are named both. Figure that one out why don't ya.

• What time zone does your guild primarily operate in?

• @ohnosquids.4528 said:
    What time zone does your guild primarily operate in?

So far guild activities have been straddling PST and CST time zones. We are evenly split between both. I tend to play during EU times and then during NA Prime depending on the day/night. I've also got branches on multiple servers. We are really just starting to build up and get rolling which also means I'm open to suggestions on times.

• Fatherbliss.4701Fatherbliss.4701 Member ✭✭✭
    edited November 29, 2019

Now enlisting the aid of interested parties to hunt down goblins and shake them down for gold. Plus give the gift that keeps on giving for the holidays: Showers 🚿 after WvW!

• This just in from our affiliate partner “monkeysinthebath” we are featuring a giveaway this month of a free yak. A real one. Not in game. Might need a bigger house.

• Featuring semi serious role playing opportunities on a frequent basis! Also if you see us on multiple sides of a WvW battle just know that we lovingly kill our friends at least 20% more viciously than we do anyone else!