[NA][PvX][GOUL]: Looking for individuals who enjoy raising the dead...and the roof

Fatherbliss.4701

Details for the curious before I launch into tawdry tales of debauchery and depravity:

Focus: This guild is PvX. Most of us come from a WvW and sPVP background.
Intent: Enjoy our time together in game, being competitive without being hardcore.Servers: Only apply to WvW content. We are currently on: Yak’s Bend, Darkhaven and Desolation.Timezone: Our activities are focused right now on NA Prime and NA PST. We will in the future have guild runs on the weekends to accommodate EU and other zones!Roleplay: We describe this guild as “RP light”. While it is a focus with some research, we are not elitists in any sense. Our paths of study are a theme within the guild and meant to provide structure.Rep Requirements: There are five guild slots for a reason. Please should your GOUL pride during events. Otherwise we are not strict about this.Level: GOUL is just starting out and currently is at level five as a guild.Voice: We utilize Discord for voice communication and hanging out. You should at least be willing to listen along.Age Range: This is an 18+ guild with adult content. We get frisky.

Intro: For we go into the deep, dark, serene places together. No hope for safety. All the shadows speak in volumes to us as we ramble through the wild. Welcome home.

Dripping can be heard nearby. Plopping with intensity, a quiet muted sound that tells a tale of woe and despair

Here in this space we seek those who have no fear. Those who are willing to delve into their deepest desires, their wanton questions that have no direct answers. What we see, we take. What we own is shared. Come long into the chaos with us. Dance the dance of no tomorrow!

For those who believe we are serious all the time I can assure you that isn’t the case. ? Our Role Playing roots are a basis for how the guild runs. Think of this more like Necromancer college. We have paths of study. Mysteries to discover. Join us as we explore the depths of the game, employ randomness to confuddle our enemies and just in general have a damn fine time looking fashionable as heck. Woooo!

Please feel free to contact our founders: Fatherbliss.4701 and Nightshade.2570 in game. Fatherbliss#2680 and Nightshade#6993 in Discord.Join our Discord as we plan our world domination: https://discord.gg/sDqfaJh

Seeking a number of brave and backlit individuals to be a part of our growing all necromancer guild. Our goal continues to be to provide quality entertainment at a nominal fee. In this case the fee is souls, gold or silver tooth fillings and any leftover Samhain candy you might after the current holiday season.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

@ohnosquids.4528 said:What time zone does your guild primarily operate in?

So far guild activities have been straddling PST and CST time zones. We are evenly split between both. I tend to play during EU times and then during NA Prime depending on the day/night. I've also got branches on multiple servers. We are really just starting to build up and get rolling which also means I'm open to suggestions on times.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Have you ever found yourself on the outside looking in towards people who glow with a certain light? Do you notice a desire to snuff that out, grind it into paste and sniff it like hot glue? If you answered yes at any point in the above messages please move quickly into my lap for a long discourse on necromancer need states.

• 3 weeks later...