Question about HoT refund! — Guild Wars 2 Forums
Home

Question about HoT refund!

Hello fellow gw2 addicts. So today I managed to retrieve my long lost character (I lost my sim, and finally, after an eternity I managed to get a replacement sim B) ), and i found out that since HoT is free now, I can get a refund. The problem is that I don't know the exact date I bought the game. So my question is, is it possible to somehow find the exact date of HoT purchase? I checked my e-mail for receipt, but could't find anything (I must'v deleted it :s ). Thank you in advance, and I'l see you all in Tyria! <3

Comments

• Aaralyna.3104Aaralyna.3104 Member ✭✭✭✭

As for refund times:

https://www.guildwars2.com/en/news/guild-wars-2-heart-of-thorns-is-free-with-guild-wars-2-path-of-fire/

I do not know where you can see the purchase date. Its not in the account manager at least. An email confirmation would show and I assume a payment notice as well (unless you got it gifted). You could try ./age in game (minus the dot) in game on your oldest character if you have a character that you made on day 1 of your HoT purchase. I assume support could also look into when you did purchase your HoT.

But note the following to see if you can get any sort of refund tho:

"Players who bought Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns through the Black Lion Trading Post or our official website between July 31 and August 30, 2019, can request a refund in either cash or the equivalent value of gems. Players who purchased Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns through the Black Lion Trading Post or our official website between July 1, 2019, and July 30, 2019, can request gem compensation."