I hereby demand a spectral healing skill.

killfil.3472

Spectral Renewal

Refresh your Shroud and convert damage to Life Force or health for the duration. If you are in Shroud, damage received will convert to health. If you are not in Shroud, damage received will convert to Life Force.

Cooldown: 25 secondsCast time: 1/2 secondsShroud cooldown reduced: 100%Duration: 4 seconds

@"SpellOfIniquity.1780" said:Spectral Renewal

Refresh your Shroud and convert damage to Life Force or health for the duration. If you are in Shroud, damage received will convert to health. If you are not in Shroud, damage received will convert to Life Force.

Cooldown: 25 secondsCast time: 1/2 secondsShroud cooldown reduced: 100%Duration: 4 seconds

The refresh on shroud is a bit too good (can be easily exploited), but I do like the other effects.

@JusticeRetroHunter.7684 said:

@"SpellOfIniquity.1780" said:
Spectral Renewal

Cooldown: 25 seconds
Cast time: 1/2 seconds
Shroud cooldown reduced: 100%
Duration: 4 seconds

The refresh on shroud is a bit too good (can be easily exploited), but I do like the other effects.

I think a skill, that resets shroud cd would be very nice.Maybe change signet of locust to do exactly that as Aktive?!Im my opinion, that's the most useless skill on necro right now and only taken by some open world pve players.

Increase cd to 50 secondsAktive: remove shroud cdPassive: keep Movespeed, but make the trait improve passive to 33-40%

The signets trait reduces cooldown per second (I assume that this trait reduces actual cd, not based on maximum cd)That would mean:1s in shroud: 47s cd of signet remaining2s in shroud: 44s cd remaining3s: 41,4s4s: 38,7s5s: 36,2s6s: 33,7s7s: 31,4s8s: 29,1s9s: 26,9s10s: 24,9s

That would by any means not be overpowered.

With the numbers above:Assuming you stayed out of shroud for 10 seconds and then go back in.After the next 10 seconds of shroud you would still have ~ 2seconds cooldown left on that reset button.

So that's a cd reset every ~ 32 seconds

But you have to keep in mind, that you have to refill life force in between uses.

The only problem might be, that it can be abused for shroud flashing, then going into shroud again, to get double procs of weakening shroud and spiteful spirit.

Necro needs to have more SE refilled passively when getting hit, its too easy to deny necro damage and cc a necro.

A heal that on use heal for 5k health and 10% of damage taken and another 5% of damage received into SE for 5seconds on a 25s cd would not make necro OP compared to all other classes survivability.

@Nimon.7840 said:

@"SpellOfIniquity.1780" said:
Spectral Renewal

Cooldown: 25 seconds
Cast time: 1/2 seconds
Shroud cooldown reduced: 100%
Duration: 4 seconds

I think a skill, that resets shroud cd would be very nice.Maybe change signet of locust to do exactly that as Aktive?!Im my opinion, that's the most useless skill on necro right now and only taken by some open world pve players.

Increase cd to 50 secondsAktive: remove shroud cdPassive: keep Movespeed, but make the trait improve passive to 33-40%

The signets trait reduces cooldown per second (I assume that this trait reduces actual cd, not based on maximum cd)That would mean:1s in shroud: 47s cd of signet remaining2s in shroud: 44s cd remaining3s: 41,4s4s: 38,7s5s: 36,2s6s: 33,7s7s: 31,4s8s: 29,1s9s: 26,9s10s: 24,9s

That would by any means not be overpowered.

With the numbers above:Assuming you stayed out of shroud for 10 seconds and then go back in.After the next 10 seconds of shroud you would still have ~ 2seconds cooldown left on that reset button.

So that's a cd reset every ~ 32 seconds

But you have to keep in mind, that you have to refill life force in between uses.

The only problem might be, that it can be abused for shroud flashing, then going into shroud again, to get double procs of weakening shroud and spiteful spirit.

Not really sure how you arrived at your numbers...

But if you have a 50cd ability with SOS, that’s 50 seconds - (4%x10 seconds) = 30 seconds plus the additional 10 seconds that passed which is 20.

At 15 seconds in shroud, the CD reduces all the way to 5 seconds. That’s pretty strong if the ability itself resets shroud. You just need to stay in shroud for longer than 16 seconds each time and you’ll have constant shroud uptime (minus the time it actually takes to build life force)

@JusticeRetroHunter.7684 said:Not really sure how you arrived at your numbers...

But if you have a 50cd ability with SOS, that’s 50 seconds - (4%x10 seconds) = 30 seconds plus the additional 10 seconds that passed which is 20.

At 15 seconds in shroud, the CD reduces all the way to 5 seconds. That’s pretty strong if the ability itself resets shroud. You just need to stay in shroud for longer than 16 seconds each time and you’ll have constant shroud uptime (minus the time it actually takes to build life force)

Well, even in the best case scenario, it only really benefit WvW. Having a short CD on shroud don't mean that you'll have the LF necessary to optimally make use of it.

You guys try to hard. The skill can be very simple:

Spectral Venom:Heal for: X amount. Your next 4 hits grant you Y% life force.

@Dadnir.5038 said:

@JusticeRetroHunter.7684 said:Not really sure how you arrived at your numbers...

Well, even in the best case scenario, it only really benefit WvW. Having a short CD on shroud don't mean that you'll have the LF necessary to optimally make use of it.

You guys try to hard. The skill can be very simple:

Spectral Venom:
Heal for: X amount. Your next 4 hits grant you Y% life force.

^ this is too blandDidnt even include a negative effect for the foe that gets hit :U

They might try too hard you dont try hard enough imo.