Extra life reward

rextren.3874

• ArenaNet Staff

Fundraising leaderboard prizes are something I can put on my "think about this for next year" list. Caveat: That's always a super long list and only a few things on the list ever get fulfilled due to the realities of time, scope, and various other restrictions.

@Evon Skyfyre.9673 , I'm so sorry for your loss. Nobody should lose a parent at such a young age. I look forward to the day we eradicate this disease. :(

@"Rubi Bayer.8493" said:Fundraising leaderboard prizes are something I can put on my "think about this for next year" list. Caveat: That's always a super long list and only a few things on the list ever get fulfilled due to the realities of time, scope, and various other restrictions.

@Evon Skyfyre.9673 , I'm so sorry for your loss. Nobody should lose a parent at such a young age. I look forward to the day we eradicate this disease. :(

Amen

• ArenaNet Staff

@Linken.6345 said:

@Blanche Neige.7241 said:How do you donate karma to Wild-Eye Miller? I don't see any option to give him karma?

Its bugged.

We're working on a fix to that now, hang in there!

@"Tekoneiric.6817" said:I got the package from the gem store. I wish the Mini Guardian Angel Aurene was bigger. I think there would be way more donations if they made her the size of a ranger pet. I'd love to see special ones like her be able to fly along with you while mounted.

That would be cool! Unfortunately, creating a new, oversized minipet that has a whole different set of rules for "existing" is an enormous amount of work involving a ton of time and multiple teams. That's not something that we could have fit in a schedule anywhere. :( Our little Guardian Angel Aurene has been in the works for a while–we started talking about it way back in the spring, and several people here and there have been finding spare time to work on it over the past months. She took a fair amount of time, and that's an update of a miniature that already existed!

The GW2 community has shown us over the past two years that they are as proud to support Children's Miracle Network as we are, and it's super exciting that we were able to add some goodies in the gem store to go toward that cause. I'm grateful for all the people on various teams who have been working on this!

@Rubi Bayer.8493 said:

@Blanche Neige.7241 said:How do you donate karma to Wild-Eye Miller? I don't see any option to give him karma?

Its bugged.

@"Tekoneiric.6817" said:I got the package from the gem store. I wish the Mini Guardian Angel Aurene was bigger. I think there would be way more donations if they made her the size of a ranger pet. I'd love to see special ones like her be able to fly along with you while mounted.

That
would
be cool! Unfortunately, creating a new, oversized minipet that has a whole different set of rules for "existing" is an enormous amount of work involving a ton of time and multiple teams. That's not something that we could have fit in a schedule anywhere. :( Our little Guardian Angel Aurene has been in the works for a while–we started talking about it way back in the spring, and several people here and there have been finding spare time to work on it over the past months. She took a fair amount of time, and that's an update of a miniature that already existed!

The GW2 community has shown us over the past two years that they are as proud to support Children's Miracle Network as we are, and it's super exciting that we were able to add some goodies in the gem store to go toward that cause. I'm grateful for all the people on various teams who have been working on this!

She's very cute! I already love mine.

@"Rubi Bayer.8493" said:That would be cool! Unfortunately, creating a new, oversized minipet that has a whole different set of rules for "existing" is an enormous amount of work involving a ton of time and multiple teams. That's not something that we could have fit in a schedule anywhere. :( Our little Guardian Angel Aurene has been in the works for a while–we started talking about it way back in the spring, and several people here and there have been finding spare time to work on it over the past months. She took a fair amount of time, and that's an update of a miniature that already existed!

Thank you and everyone who worked on this event.

@"Rubi Bayer.8493" said:

That would be cool! Unfortunately, creating a new, oversized minipet that has a whole different set of rules for "existing" is an enormous amount of work involving a ton of time and multiple teams. That's not something that we could have fit in a schedule anywhere. :( Our little Guardian Angel Aurene has been in the works for a while–we started talking about it way back in the spring, and several people here and there have been finding spare time to work on it over the past months. She took a fair amount of time, and that's an update of a miniature that already existed!

She may be tiny but we love her anyway. :)

Suggestion for the next year. A portal scroll that gives players access to explore a personal instance of pre-destruction Lion's Arch like how we see it in the personal story without zone restrictions. No active merchants or gates; just the ability to explore and admire the map.

@Vyrulisse.1246 said:

Its bugged.

That
would
be cool! Unfortunately, creating a new, oversized minipet that has a whole different set of rules for "existing" is an enormous amount of work involving a ton of time and multiple teams. That's not something that we could have fit in a schedule anywhere. :( Our little Guardian Angel Aurene has been in the works for a while–we started talking about it way back in the spring, and several people here and there have been finding spare time to work on it over the past months. She took a fair amount of time, and that's an update of a miniature that already existed!

She's very cute! I already love mine.

I love her too! Such a little cutie. :)

@Vyrulisse.1246 said:

@"Aerinndis.2730" said:You can still get it using the Black Lion Commemorative Sprocket

You can't get those so people without them are out of luck. That's why I said I hope a method comes back soon.

It's not what I would consider the best way to obtain items, but you can get selfless and thoughtless potions via the statuette vendor. Unfortunately, they're on rotation. So save your statuettes for Spring of this coming year or so when it rotates back.

@lokh.2695 said:

@rextren.3874 said:the first place on Top player leaderboard will earn Legendary weapon or 500g?

Do it for the cause or leave it be. Asking for prices in a donation rally is a very sad thing.

^ This. ANet is kind enough to reward players for doing a good deed. It's charity, they don't have to, honestly. Yet, people are asking for more and better rewards and stuff?

@Eloc Freidon.5692 said:

@Vyrulisse.1246 said:I do wish they had brought the Unlimited Selfless Potion back instead of temporary ones. Hopefully it's something that pops up again during this upcoming week.

Its amazing that you DON'T get the unlimited one in the package.

Refer to above. Please do it for the sole purpose of giving, not hoping to get a better reward in return.